7. The Femboy and The Serial Killer

(Let's just not mention how long it's been lol 😓 also enjoy the long chapter!)

(5000 WORDS!!!)

Naruto POV

As he yelled those words, mist began to cloud the area to the point that we couldn't see.

I smirk.

'Thanks for the training Kurama.' I think as I begin to focus my senses in order to sense Chakra.

'Be careful Naruto.' he mutters.

'Don't wor-

I stop as I feel a wave of bloodlust.

I take a deep breath and continue focusing.

The KI from the villagers is nothing compared to this, but it's at least prepared me.

"Looks like I'll be needing this," Sensei says, lifting up his headband to reveal... OH YEAH, HE HAS A SHARINGAN!

"Seeing the famous Sharingan so soon... I'm honored." He says.

"No way... H-how?" Sasuke mutters.

IT'S A THREE TOMOE AS WELL???

"Sensei has a kekkei genkai?" Sakura asks.

"I'm not yet sure but Kakashi-sensei may also be badass..." I say

"IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE MORE FOCUSED ON IN THIS SITUATION?!"

'They'd be surprised...' Kurama mutters.

"I have to kill that old man... but it looks like I'll have to kill you first, Kakashi."

The fog began to get thicker. "Zabuza Momochi. Rumored to be an expert at silent killing. Most don't even notice they've been killed so you three should stay back, protect Tazuna, and don't get involved."

As the killing intent in the air increased, I felt myself beginning to pant.

"Eight Points."

"Wh-"

"Larynx, Spine, Lungs, Liver, Jugular, Subclavian Artery, Kidneys, or Heart. Which one should I go for?" His voice rang through the mist.

...Is he naming lethal points? I'm literally terrified but that's so cool! Maybe if I survive this, I could study anatomy...

It seemed his Chakra Signature was slowly fading. This was probably intentional to make it harder to pinpoint his location.

A drop of sweat rolled down my forehead.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you guys... even if it kills me. I won't let my comrades die!" He reassures.

My eyes shine with a glimmer of hope. But I sense someone behind me.

Before I'm able to react, I'm pushed out of the way by Sensei. The battle had officially begun.

"It's nice of you to warn your students. That whole speech thing was cute too. But sadly, they may not survive this." He mocks

"Most ninja fall because of underestimation," I say quietly without thinking.

"Naruto..." Sensei warns.

"What do you know about ninja? All you privileged kids are guarded by your sweet little parents in a nice warm home. You go to a safe ninja school in a safe village and graduate with no casualties at all. The word death means nothing to you, so why don't you run home before I show you what it mea- WHAT THE HELL?!" He says with a sudden jump as my leg missed it's target

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! How can you go after another guy's junk like tha-"

"Shut the hell up." I mutter. I really don't need this guy assuming my life has been sunshine and rainbows up till now. Deadly missing-nin or not.