1

Dakotas mind was racing

She kept her foot pressed down firmly on the gas pedal as she sped down the deserted highway. A lit cigarette was perched between her fingers,orange embers falling away from it as she looked out aimlessly into the pitch black sky that was ahead of her.

She had messed up.So now she was going home,back to the small town of charming California where her family resided. Dakota hadn't stepped foot in the place for the last five years,too busy with her own..job. She had missed her family immensely,and often found herself reminiscing over them after a particular job that made thoughts of them surface to the forefront of her twisted mind.

One person she really couldn't wait to see was her father,Otto Delaney. The man in question had been behind bars for most of Dakota's life but he always tried to be the best father he could be,and boy was she a daddy's girl. She loved growing up in the club,her uncles taught her everything she ever needed to know,from fixing cars to breaking kneecaps. She couldn't have imagined her life without them.

The sons of anarchy were and always would be home to dakota,she knew that they would always welcome her with open arms and although she was on the run from some nasty people she couldn't wait to see them all again.

Her mind drifted away from her thoughts and a genuine smile graced her lips as she noticed she was approaching the welcome to charming sign.

It wouldn't be long now.

She would be home soon.

chapter one...