2

Dakota pulled into Teller-Morrow automotive,breathing a relieved sigh as she parked her impala in an empty space next to a pristine black Cadillac she could only assume was gemma's

Dakota pulled into Teller-Morrow automotive,breathing a relieved sigh as she parked her impala in an empty space next to a pristine black Cadillac she could only assume was gemma's. She perched her ray bans on the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath before getting out of the car.

The sounds of people fitting car parts and joking around filled dakota's ears and she smiled,feeling at ease for the first time in a long time. Before she realised it her legs were moving and she was walking towards the office,where she noticed two familiar patched members engaged in a conversation.

"I don't suppose you boys know where i can find a decent mechanic around here huh?" she asked innocently with a small smirk planted on her lips. A man with electric blue eyes and dark curls framing his face stopped his conversation abruptly,his head snapping over to dakota's direction. "Well if you're looking for a decent mechanic then you're in the right place sweetcheecks,i don't suppose you need anything else?" he asked,raising his eyebrows with a suggestive smirk.

"That's gross tiggy,save it for the whores" dakota responded,lifting her sunglasses to the top of her head she watched as tigs face lit up in suprise. "Shit,kota is that you? i didn't even recognise you doll" he exclaimed,pulling the woman into a warm embrace that she returned within seconds. "It's me tiggy" she said with a smile. Laughing slightly when he tightened his grip on her,pressing a kiss to her forehead "you are not leaving again,understood?" the man said sternly. Dakota nodded with a smile still planted on her face and turned to the man that was talking to tig.

"Hi elvis" she greeted cheekily,the heavy set man chuckled before pulling the girl into a hug similar to tig "it's good to have you back darlin'" bobby smiled,ruffling her curly hair as she swatted his hand away in protest. "It's good to be back" she said as tig threw his arm around her shoulders. "Cmon in the clubhouse doll,reckon a few people wanna see you" The SAA said with a grin.

The three made their way across the lot and towards the clubhouse,dakota's nerves increasing for some unknown reason,why was she nervous?she asked herself.

As tig opened the door to enter the clubhouse bobby tucked the girl behind him,out of sight from his brothers. "Me and bobby found this girl out in the lot,she's lookin' to be a crow eater" tig said with a coy smile,watching his brothers faces contort into confusion. Bobby saw this as his cue to step out of the way,bringing dakota into the eyesight of everyone in the bar area.

Chibs was the first to break the silence,striding over to the girl and pulling her in for a hug "oh it's so good to see your gorgeous face again girlie" the scotsman said with a grin as he placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed her forehead. He stepped out of the way and allowed everyone else to welcome the princess of samcro back home.

After everyone had settled down clay announced that a club party would be held to celebrate dakota's return,although she was almost positive they were using it as an excuse to get drunk. She didn't mind that though because she never did like people making a fuss over her,even when she was a child.

She made her way over to the bar and watched the prospect pass beers out to the waiting patrons before she got his attention "Prospect,you mind making me a jack and coke?" she asked,smiling slightly as his face became flushed. He stuttered out an answer and got to work making dakota's requested drink straight away "There you go ma'am" he said as he placed the glass on the bar top infront of her.

"Ma'am? what am i sixty,just call me dakota,or kota i don't care" the woman said as she laughed. "Uh okay,my bad dakota" he choked out. Smiling she made eye contact with him "What's your name,i don't wanna keep calling you prospect it's stupid" she revealed. "The guys call me half-sack,but my names eddie" half-sack answered.

Dakota let out a snort before composing herself,not wanting to make him feel anymore awkward. "Where the fuck did you come up with a name like half-sack?" she asked incredulously "I was in the army,got my left nut blown off in iraq" he answered "oh jesus christ,well thank you for your service,eddie" she smirked,tipping her glass towards him before downing its contents.

Half-sack quickly refilled her glass while she let her eyes roam around the clubhouse. Her eyes stopped moving around when she spotted a tall bald man with tattoos that she had never seen before in her life. He bore a sons Kutte and a samcro t-shirt so she assumed he must've patched in while she was away.

Her thoughts were interrupted when tig sat himself on a stool next to her,grinning from ear to ear as he followed her line of sight. "What is it kota?you got the hots for killa?" the man asked eagerly. Dakota turned to look at him like he had three heads,what the fuck was he talking about? "Tiggy what the fuck are you talking about" she asked,eyebrow raised in genuine confusion. Tig chuckled at her expression before speaking "The guy your basically eye fucking,his names happy,he was nomad before he transferred over to samcro to be closer to his ma" tig revealed.

Dakota sat silently but nodded to show she was listening. She couldn't deny that the man was good looking,from the sharp facial features and the deep brown eyes to the fine lines of ink imbedded into his skin,he was probably one of the most attractive men she had ever had the joy of laying her eyes on.

Sipping on her drink she turned back to tig and talked to him as the clubhouse started to liven up,people turning up for the party that was slowly coming together. Dakota smiled watching her family talking to eachother,playing pool and trying to beat eachother in stupid arm wrestling matches.

It's good to be home.