Chapter 3

Michael's POV
I pulled into a burger place. I thought maybe Alaska would be hungry after today.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" I looked over at her and smiled.

She looked shocked and a little frightened. She looked at me and gave me a smile. But this smile wasn't a real smile. It was like she was trying to hide something.

"Sure, I would love something to eat!"

I hoped out of the car and opened her door. She giggled and thanked me.
I grabbed her hand and walked her in.

We were greeted by a smiling girl,"Hi! I'm Jessy! Would you like a booth or a table?"

She was really nice and happy. I looked over at Alaska and asked her to pick.

"Can we get a booth? If we can't then a table is nice." She was hesitant with what she was saying. She sounded like she was apologizing.

Jessy smiled at her,"Of course dear! Follow me."

Still holding Alaska's hand I followed Jessy to our booth.

"Your server for tonight is, Amanda. She will take your orders. Have a nice night loves!" And with that Jessy walked away with a smile on her face.

"Wow. She was really happy. Almost to happy," I looked over at Alaska and laughed.

She smiled,"You can say that again!"

She was so beautiful when she had a real smile on her. I just wish she liked me. I know she has a hard time with life, but I would always be there for her. I would do anything for this girl.

"Hi. I'm Amanda and I'll be your sevsr for tonight!" She smiled and winked at me,"What would you all like to drink."

"I just want a Coke, please. Alaska?" I looked over at her and smiled.

"Can I just have a water please?"

Amanda didn't even look at her she was too busy checking me out. I pretended not to notice because girls already do that to me all the time.

"So, a Coke for the cutie and a water for you. Alright I will be right back with those,"before she left she winked at me and looked at Alaska and rolled her eyes.

I could tell Alaska was uncomfortable. She wasn't smiling anymore. Instead she was trying not to cry. I hated seeing her like that. She finally put on a little smile.

"So, your in a band right? With three of your friends. What do you call yourself?" Her eyes lit up. I knew music was a big part of her life.

"We're called 5 Seconds of Summer or 5sauce for short. Have you heard any of our songs?"

"No. I don't think so, but I do know you're a really good singer and you play guitar."

Wow. I don't know how she knew that but hey, she did say she knew everything about me.

"Ha that's me! The one, the only Michael G. Clifford," I gave a smirk and started acting like a bad boy,"and you know something else. I'm also punk rock."

She started laughing at me,"You? Punk rock? Well, I mean you do dye your hair a lot, but you're nothing but a cuddly kitten."

She gave me a smirk and started giggling. God why couldn't she be mine.

"Here are your drinks. A Coke for the cutie over here. And a water for," she paused when she looked at Alaska,"for you." And when she said that she put the drink on the edge of the table and it went into Alaska's lap.

Alaska's POV
Did she just pour my drink on me? Like today couldn't get any worse.

"Hey! Why the hell did you do that?" Michael was in his seat yelling at Amanda. God I hate yelling.

"I didn't mean to. Honest!" She just smirked at me and went to go get a rag to clean up the mess.

I got up and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't just stand there like an idiot. Everyone was staring at me. All of there eyes on me and judging me. Just like school.

I locked myself in a stall and cried. I hated this. I can't seem to please anyone. Heck, I don't even know why Michael is pitying me. I'm just a useless girl.

Michael's POV
I can't believe that wiatress! How could she do something like that to Alaska! I already knew Alaska didn't want to come in here. Now she just made it worse.

"I really am sorry. I didn't mean to put it that close to the edge," Amanda gave me a pouty face and was cleaning the mess.

"That's bull. I saw how you were looking at her. You didn't like that she was with me. I know your type. You are trying to get rid of her so you can have me all to yourself. Well forget about it. I'm not interested in a prick like you."

She was shocked. Her mouth was wide open. She was trying to figure out what she was going to say but she was left speechless.

I left her there and went over to the bathrooms to wait for Alaska. There was no way I was keeping her here. She doesn't deserve that.

Alaska's POV
I can't go back out there. I just need to leave. Mikey is just being nice to me because he feels sorry for me. He'll leave just like they all do. I'm going to get out of here while I can.

I walked out of the bathroom looking down at the floor. I didn't want to look at anyone.

I heard Michael call for me,"Alaska? Where are you going?"

I turned to him and looked at him,"I'm leaving. I'm sorry that I'm a bother. Just go enjoy your meal with that waitress. Besides she doesn't want me here."

I ran to the door with tears in my eyes. I heard someone running after me. I ran into the street. I was almost hit by a car before someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into there safe arms.

I smacked his chest,"Damn it Michael. Why didn't you let me go," I tried to get away from him but he just looked down at me and hugged me tightly.

"Because I care about you. I don't want to see you go yet..."

~sorry for the cliff hanger. I will try and update as soon as I can. Love you guys!