Chapter 2

It was the end of the school day now and man was I glad to get out of this hell. Michael was with me the rest of the day because we had the same classes but he had to go get something out of his locker so I was waiting at the front doors.

"Hey there Alaska." I heard it...I knew who it was. I stood still and closed my eyes shut. I hated him...why did he do this to me. This was another one of my bullies...Luca.
I heard him come in front of me.

"Aww are you scared? Why don't you look me in the eyes, huh?" He grabbed my arm and squeazed it tight. I winced in pain.
He just chuckled seeing he brought pain to me. He pushed me to the ground and kicked my side.

"Wow, no wonder your mom left you. She wouldn't want a daughter who was so worthless and couldn't even stick up for herself," he laughed and walked out of the doors.

I hugged my legs and started to cry. I didn't understand why so many people hated me. No one else was in the school except for me and Michael.

I broke down. I hadn't cried in so long. I never wanted to come to my brother for help because he already has a lot on his plate.

"What the hell? Alaska?" Michael found me laying on the ground crying my eyes out. He sat beside me and brought me into a sitting position. He started to hug me and rubbed my arm with his thumb.

"Alaska why are you crying? Who did this to you?" He sounded so worried.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I tried to get up, but he just pulled me into his lap and hugged me tight. I broke down. I cried in his chest. I was letting everything out that I have held back for years now.

"Hey, it's ok. Do you want to come to my place to talk about it and then I can take you home?" He kissed the top of my head.

I couldn't hardly talk. I was shaking because I was crying so hard. I just nodded slightly and he hugged me tightly before he picked me up and carried me to his car.

He set me in the passager seat and quickly ran to the driver's seat. The drive home was silent but Mikey asked me if I wanted to listen to my music. I looked over at him and slightly smiled and nodded.

I handed him my phone and he plugged it in. The first song that played was Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. This was one of my favorite songs because my brother would always play it for me when I was little. It would help me sleep at night and my brother would always sing it with me.

I didn't realize I was singing really loudly until the song ended and Michael looked over at me and smiled.

"You're an amazing singer. I never thought you could sing like that. You sounded like an angel!"

I blushed and giggled. Wait..I giggled? I haven't done that in forever!

"Thanks Mikey. Hey, aren't you in a band with a couple of your friends. What's their names...oh right! Luke, Calum and Ashton, right?"

"Right! Hey how'd you know that?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

I laughed and looked at him. "Oh Mikey I know everything about you!" I was mocking the girls at school and how they tried to always get his attention.

He threw his head back in laughter. His laugh was beautiful. It warmed my heart and felt like I was being kissed by the sun.

Michael stopped in front of a burger place and looked over at me.

"Do you want to get something to eat?"

I looked at him and fakly smiled.

"Sure, I would love something to eat!"

Except...I hate eating...

~OH MY GOD IM SORRY FOR THIS. I feel like the story is moving too fast! Ughhh I won't be able to update for a while. I have to focus on school and my grades are dropping. I'll post as soon as I can! Love you! <3