Chapter 10

The next morning I opened my eyes to find everything unfamiliar, I blinked a couple times and thats when it hit me, I was a married woman now, I was married to Manik.

I looked at the clock to see it was 9 making me jump up because I was so god damn late, ma is going to kill me.

"Ummm mhmm nandini yar" I heard Manik groan

I looked beside me and saw him holding my hand, I woke him up when I jumped up becasue of the time.

"Im so sorry" I whispered caressing his hand that was in mine with my other hand

He fell back a sleep, I slipped my hand from his and went to shower. I was so confused on what to wear becasue ma didn't tell me, nor did dad I guess, they were in a hurry to get me married I guess.

I remembered Manik saying his favourite colour well at least on of them was red so I chose this red anarkali suit. I left my hair down because it was wet, I walked downstairs to the kitchen but there was no one. I literally walked around the whole house but not a single soul.

So I walked back to our room and sat down on the bed with my laptop, I cancelled the meeting he had asked me to. I looked at the airline confirmation I got and saw my name was changed.

My name on the ticket was nandini malhotra and not Murthy, not that I minded that but how cause my passport doesn't have my name as nandini malhotra, crap we are supposed to fly out tommorow early morning right after our reception tonight.

I don't know how it's gonna go down becasue it is a very important meeting. i mean its a seminar thing where different companies around the world come together and present their approach, it causes more business to come and also is a good opportunity to show what the company is about.

I called arun becasue I knew he would help me, I mean I was initially very uncomfortable with him but he had good intentions plus Manik trusts him so I trust him

"Hello"

"Arun"

"Nandini hey girl whats up"

"Hiii how are you"

"Good, how is your morning as newly weds"

"Hahha its good"

"Don't tell me that idiot is still sleeping"

"He is, everyone is sleeping other than me'

"Arey yar tu bhi soja" he said chuckling

"No na, I am not sleepy, I actually had a problem and I need a favour"

"Okay whats up"

"So I jsut got a conformation for Manik and i's tickets but my name is nandini malhotra on the ticket but my passport says nandini Murthy cause I haven't changed it"

"Oh right, I think Manik forgot to tell you but he got your passport renewed with the new name and everything, not just that, all your documents now have nandini malhotra on them"

"Oh how, I mean how did he get it done so quickly" I asked

"He is Manik malhotra nandini, one order from him and a couple thousands heads turn to make it happen"

I giggled hearing this, he sounds like a mafia don or a villain

"Your husband comes with a lot of talent nandini"

"That he does"

"Aww really" he teased

"Arun"

"Acha chal I won't tease you"