TWENTY EIGHT

'' Hey Y/N meet my friend Jackson'' said Lisa.  the guy named Jackson looked at Y/N with a stunning smile he greeted '' Hii '' 

Jackson was so cheerful that made  y/n return the warm smile and greeted back " hey ". 

" well let's go for the lunch i'm hungry" lisa pulled y/n towards the restaurant while jackson followed them from behind.

they went inside the restaurant and spotted an empty table near the window, they sat their, ordered their food while chatting, jackson was telling them about himself plus was cracking jokes once in while which make lisa and y/n burst into laughter. y/n felt so comfortable around jackson. 

" so i heard your husband ditched you??? " jackson asked out of the blue which made y/n annoyed. she looked at him in disbelife " woah..... sorry y/n don't be mad .. i'm here to help you." i said immediatedly as he saw y/n rolled her eyes. 

" whatever"  y/n didn't expect him to make fun of her, she was mad. she looked at lisa and asked angrily  " he said he's here to help me .... what the hell are you guys are planning????" 

" hey.. come on relax y/n ...he just meant get some fresh air.. nothing else  why are you so mad baby......." lisa used her puppy eyes. y/n sigh and started to dig in the dilecious food which was placed in front of her . she didn't want to  spoil her mood. 

After that amazing lunch lisa and jackson went back to their work and y/n drove back to her home. 

her mind was numb, all this overthinking made her dizzy. as she reached the house she took quick bath wore comfy clothes and jump into the bed. all the bad memories was just flashing in her mind. she closed her eyes in frustration. she know that what jungkook did was really insane. but deep in her heart she still has feelings for him, and that's what she hates about her. " i don't know what should i do god please help me" she mumble before drifting to sleep.

y/n slowly opened her eyes as she heard lisa's faint voice and banging of the door.  " oh god.....what's the time ??? i don't know how long i've slept." y/n run towards the door and opened. 

" finally....what were doing hah????? i called you many times but you didn't answered ..." lisa yelled. 

" i'm soooo sorry dear... i overslept." y/n apologize as  she held her ears showing she was sorry.

 lisa folded her hands to her chest glaring like gorilla at y/n who was now stood there staing at the floor pouting like a baby. 

lisa let out a small sigh " fine" and went to bathroom to get fresh .

till she came back to the living room y/n took the food out the frige and heated it and set the table for them. she placed the plates and lisa joined her. 

they had their dinner nicely while chatting. 

" hey y/n let's go to pub tommoro. " 

y/n looked at lisa who's eyes was sparking with hopes ....and there it goes " ok.." 

" great " lisa throw her hands in air. 

                                                                     [  next day   ]

after so many days y/n was going to hang out in night with lisa in pub with lot's of hot guys around them. 

" i'm not perv ..... i'm just having some fun" she said as she picked up the outfit for her.