THIRTEEN

JK . POV

' I sometimes feel like screaming with frustration '  I thought as a rubbed my forehead ' so we're getting married tomorrow ' I was just sitting on the bed ... Thinking about yn how cute she looks ....her beautiful eyes ...her plup lips ......god  I grab my blanket before my brain started to think about this stupid things again and again.

god  I grab my blanket before my brain started to think about this stupid things again and again

I was on the verge of sleep as i felt my eyes closing Slowly.

my ears could now hear the alarm crashing on the table and loud  squawk was pounding in my head .

I stretch my I hand to reach the phone   with my eyes closed .
    a small smile appear on my face as I won a mission which could not possibly succeed.

yes to shut that f****** alarm  .

I was about to sleep again but I hear my mum yelling my name .
I was ignoring her outrage yelling but Shock took over my face as I heard her saying
" it's your wedding today get up "

I was still sleepy but what I hear just now made me jump on the floor ekli Run towards bathroom brush my teeth and then took a  not so long bath

I come out with my towel wrapping around my waist the drops of water Splash on the floor as my hairs are still wet , I quickly made myself dressed and went downstairs I was running out of time and mum was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast for me.

                   [ Time skipped ]

I behold my image in the mirror as I was About to go out of the room .

I was seriously contemplating the wedding I don't know if it's just cold feet on if I'm about to make the biggest mistake of My Life by being completely agree with my parents

I was seriously contemplating the wedding I don't know if it's just cold feet on if I'm about to make the biggest mistake of My Life by being completely agree with my parents .

I had second thoughts in my mind as a stood in my position waiting for yn , my lips pulled into a Smile as a saw my hyungs , my eyes made little eye contact with tae and I him warily telling them that he own me an explanation

     I saw him smirking giving me the Vibe that he understood what my eyes pleading .

I got distracted as everyone's attention and caught by a beautiful fairy walking on the aisle.

I looked straight to her , I was staring at her face and saw her smiling and Twinkle dance in her sparkling brown eyes . our eyes Never Leave each other and she was staring at me like I was some kind of idiot to her ' am I not good looking '  I questioned myself  as she kept staring at me which gives me weird feelings  "I do "I said not breaking I contact with her and the priest continues.

"Do you, yn, take jungkook to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live? "

Why she's not answering , is she thinking of running away she looked confused as priest ask her.

she took an extra second to answer and finally she said " I do " I feel relaxed somehow ' now she is mine '

I heard " you may kiss  the bride "  and I close the distance pulling her into a soft kiss .

And  we walked down the aisle.

my hyungs come to us and then she got to know about them should look so happy as they introduce themselves.

yn looked so beautiful when she's smile ,  I poke my tongue to my inner cheek as a saw her being so Frank with my hyungs .

I Saw tae sign me to come with him and I follow him leaving yn with hyungs .

" what is it " I ask coldly.

" am I  annoying you ...??? " he said with smirking .

His damn cheerfulness has always annoyed .

" are you dating ?? "  I ask directly as I am straight forward person.

" What.... who..... rose ??? " he blurted out.

" No...Yn "

" Aish ... Damn ... I love you so much that I spare yn for you jungkook she is really kind hearted and loyal  so plz don't make her life a living hell ." he said patting my shoulder .

" what " I'm confused now.

" she refused me  " he said with a long face .

really my mind was blank as I heard  him and my eyes got wide.

he narrowed his eyes and asked 
" What you already  love her ???? "

" what... no "
I said but my heart was jumping in happiness .
I don't know why .

As we about to go , I saw yn with another man hugging each other.

I closed my eyes coz they are already an eyesore to me  and the  blood inside my body started to boil  with anger .

' who is he and why they are hugging '

he hugged her closer  as she turned her face against his chest and I saw  tears ........is she crying .....who's that bastard ???

                         Whatever

                        SHE'S MINE .