I

Everyone is busy with their own stuffs ,it doesn't matters if it's good or bad everyone has there own life.

Opening my eyes the view i got was i dunno how to explain it ,it's beautiful yet it's the danger for me.

"Good morning angel" he said as i closed my eyes feelings his lips landing on mine immediately it scares me "get up we are getting a bath together" he pulled me along as i couldn't walk how would I after he fucked me like animals last night.

You maybe be wondering who is he ? He is the ruiner of my life ,you can say the destroyer he calls himself animal

Pulling her body under the shower he blocked her on the wall feeling her soft body against him ,he closed his eyes "your scent makes me go crazy angel " he whispered as her body shuddered in his arms his lips started tracing every place he has left his marks last night again making them reborn "look how beautiful you look with my marks on your body just like a canvas filled with beautiful colours" he whispered as he picked her up wrapping her legs around his torso as he made her back more pressed against the wall water falling on both of them ,he pushed himself inside her connecting two bodies together making her eyes closed as he smirked to himself "open your eyes angel let those beautiful orbs see our soul becoming one " he whispered pecking her lips as she opened her eyes scared to even think about what he will do if she disobeys he started thrusting inside her in a slow pace as if he's making love but both know very well what it is "ahhh please " she moaned as he held her in place "please what angel ?" He asked in a deep voice "please stop it " she said tears mixing with the water drops but he knows it "you know very well that it's not possible so why bother even begging baby ,instead beg for daddy to fuck you hard " he said as she nodded as no which made the animal inside him awake her denial always turns him on as he started thrusting more harder feeling her clenching around him making him groan "yes baby clench around daddy's dick like this only " he whispered as both had there orgasm at the same time.

"Get dressed and come downstairs it's your free day today you will go out with Jin hyung " he said as i nodded.

I know this is short chapter but my link was broken when my bestfriend called and now i can't write it so suffer with this much only 😇☺️😑🌸💜

Vote juseyo🌸💜