2

At morning,

Yuan and yuri wake up when alarm started buzzing

Yuan and yuri wake up when alarm started buzzing. They freshen up and get ready for their school. They wished each other happy birthday. They went to the living room. Grandma and dad both wished them happy birthday and give chocolates. Today dad specially made food for them. Xiao zhan dropped them to their school.

Inside the classroom,

Yuan and yuri were sitting on their chair while one of their classmate came with her mom

Yuan and yuri were sitting on their chair while one of their classmate came with her mom. Today was her birthday too. So her mother came here to accompany her daughter to giving everybody invitations for the party.

That classmate came near yuri and said "Today is yours birthday too but your mom didn't come with you. Does your mother even like you? I never saw her."

Yuri's eyes welled up with tears and she came out of the class and ran to the garden. Yuan saw this and also ran after yuri. He sat near her and hugged her. After crying when they came towards the gate they saw their grandma came to pick them up. They silently sat inside the car. Grandma sensed that something went wrong with them. When she asked them sternly, yuan tell his grandma whatever happened. Grandma took both of them in embrace and console them.

At night,
Yuan and yuri went directly to sleep. Xiao zhan came home late. Grandma told everything to xiao zhan.

"Why don't you consider remarrying someone!" said grandma while crying silently.

"You know yang's daughter. She is really pretty." said grandma.

"No mom, i can't!" said xiao zhan while tears are dropping from his eyes.

"Why? just tell me why?" said grandma desperately.

"Mom i can't love someone like that easily and then marry them." said xiao zhan.

"Ok! If not for yourself then do it for your kids. Don't you think yuan and yuri needs a mother." said grandma.

"Hmm" said xiao zhan and walked away from there.