18

At night,

Yibo was wandering around the camp. He came near the camp of yuan and yuri. Yuan and yuri both were praying for their dad.

"All the prayers for dad, not for mom?" asked yibo.

"What to pray for mom from god.." said yuri.

"Why?" asked yibo being confused.

"She is with god. She can ask directly to the god if she wants something." said yuan and hugged his mother's portrait.

Yibo felt bad for asking. He came near to the twin and carresed their hair.

Yibo went to his room but there was a sudden urge to go back to twin's room. He go there and saw both twins were sleeping. There was a portrait in between both sleeping figure. Looking at yang zi's potrait, yibo's eyes teared up.

 Looking at yang zi's potrait, yibo's eyes teared up

At morning,

Yibo was teaching some dance when door barged open and voice echoed in room.

"Yuan! yuri!" said xiao zhan.

Then xiao zhan's eyes landed on yibo. His bag fell from his hands. They both were looking at each other and moving slowly towards each other.

 They both were looking at each other and moving slowly towards each other

"H...hi..i" stuttered xiao zhan getting flustered. He couldn't believe that yibo is standing in front of him.

Even yibo couldn't hold his smile. He was blushing furiously.

One tried to hug then other one tried to do hand shake. They both were not in their right mind. They didn't even care about their surroundings. They don't know what to say or what to do.