Butterfly 🦋

Author's provision

Taehyung know that the clothes
Jungkook provide him were belongs
To Jungkook, he can't forge manly clone of older, he can smell Jungkook's perfume from clothes, he
Smile at the king's cuteness for not telling him that , it's his clothes.

Taehyung mentally slapped himself for calling God Father of underworld
Cute , but indeed his actions are full of cuteness.

Unknowingly Taehyung feel comfortable with devil from whome whole world want to run away, Taehyung has his own reasons cause till now Jungkook didn't do anything that can hurt Taehyung in anyway.

With lots of efforts he settled himself down to automatic wheelchair, which is of new technology, after getting handicapped Taehyung barely used wheelchair because most of times his aunt didn't let him use it , she want him to Crawl like a dog in front of her.
To satisfy her useless ego.

After taking warm bath which much difficulties because of his wounds, he put on Jungkook's black sweatshirt, which till his mid thighs , he tried to wear his sweatpants also , on his petite frame extra large sweatpants didn't stay for one second. He also wanted to wear bra because he feel uncomfortable without it if he have to appear in front of Jungkook

Author's notes ( tae is femboy in this fan fiction, he have female body parts)

But due to blood stain he can't wear it , he washed it and put it into drainer to drain.

Taehyung wanted to ask Jungkook for some his own size clothes , but he is afraid if Jungkook disgusted by his cross dressing, he wear girls clothes till his parents were alive , they love him life a pure gem but after his parents death, he didn't try to wear dresses for his self-consciousness .

After drainage he wear his bra, underneath he wears boxer that Jungkook provided him, he covered his exposed milky thighs with fluffy short blanket which he find in cupboard.

On the other hand 

Jungkook was in his office on ground floor, where everyone is allowed, he asked his two men who brunt house back in Korea to report him.

Jungkook has his eyes closed but his mind is stucked in somewhere, precisely in someone with pretty face , and angelic aura, a knock on his office door pull him out from his day dream of preety boy.

"Come in " in his usual cold voice he give permission to his men.

"Boss, we have done as you said and we fond this two potrait in tae..., Mr Kim's room" Jackson Wang his man said but fear envelope him , when Jungkook shoot dragger through his eyes when Jackson try to utter Taehyung's name.

"Put it down and GET LOST" Jungkook gritted his teeth, he was feeling a new feeling toward Taehyung which is
Possessiveness.

He didn't like when Jackson said Taehyung's name , he didn't want anyone to utter Taehyung's name from their mouth, but don't know why he don't want anyone to look, call Taehyung without him.

Like earlier ignoring unknown feeling he took , envelope of pictures and opened it , only to skip his heart beat millions of time, he couldn't believe his eyes what they witnessing, unknowingly a name slipped from his mouth,

"Butt-erfly"

Flashback

Years ago a boy ,who is nearly about 14 years old , was seating in a park with tears in his doe eyes, non other than little Jungkook.

" Wh-y me " Jungkook said while sheding uncontrollable tears , he had run away room his school in middle of luch time because his classmates, taunt him and ask him about who is his father,

He always asked his mother about his father and his where abouts but his mother always change topic by saying that he doesn't need to know, about a  person who didn't care about them.

But little Jungkook always crave for father love, he always wanted a father to support him when he had some fight with his friends or play with him on weekends.

He was cursing his fate ,when he hear screams of a boy behind a large tree,

He ran toward tree only to find a preety, small fluff ball in purple frok boy underneath a boy of his age, who was trying to undress, a small fluff ball, who was pleading him to spare him.

Jungkook didn't waste time and throw punch on boy's jaw, he land on grass with bleeding mout,

"Don't TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS" Jungkook yell by scaring both boys , the who was forcing, the little one ran away for his life.

Jungkook kneel down infront of little boy , who has his head hidden between his knees,

"Hey, he will not touch you again, look at me , please.." Jungkook said in very soft voice and little boy lifted his face from his knee, only to attack Jungkook's heart with teary Bambi eyes , Jungkook was awe stucked with beauty of little boy, his face was red due to crying, his button nose was running with snot , which is clean with sleeve of his frok.

"Th-ank y-you, hyung" boy said while sheding tears but Jungkook was not in a situation to answer anything, he looking at boy's eyes which contains whole glaxy.

"Hy-ung" boy shake Jungkook's hand which has bruises due to hard punch ,
Jungkook wince in pain ,

" Sor-ry , hy-ung y-you got hu-rt bec-ause of m-me" boy said new tears build up in his eyes, Jungkook shake his head by giving a bunny smile to boy while wiping tears fron his Rossy cheeks.

" No , it's doesn't hurt, don't cry...." Jungkook said and pause while looking at boy, expecting fro him to tell his name but boy look down at his lap.

"It's fine, i will give you a name umm.." Jungkook make a thinking face , boy look up at him with Bambi eyes.

Jungkook look at boy he was looking like a cute fluff ball , with a princess purple colour dress , which has butterflies on it,

" I will call you..

.... butterfly"

Hope you like the twist , i want taekook have some past , so tell do you like the plot, tell me freely any scene you want me to add in it.

Bie, i purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜