Into the darkness

Sunday evening... Dead silence, empty roads, not a single voice I hear, it's like everybody had left the village, "is this happening every Sunday? " I questioned myself, since no one around is here to question me or judge me for where I'm planning to go this night I thought this will be my final change, I'm waiting till it gets midnight so I would make this vibe more creepy, heh who am I kidding I look dead pale of course, people have been asking me if I eat anything thinking I'm anorexic but no I was just born with low iron I had to take medication because of this, eh I don't mind, anyways thinking about the time striking midnight it will be just time to pack some stuff with me since I'm going to explore.
I looked outside my window, the moon shining all around, pitch black the sky and lights all around the neighborhood, that's kinda cute,i though, eventually it was my time to shine, I packed inside a backpack a flashlight, some mandarins, a bottle of water, my phone, my keys to my house and some papers. Thinking about the papers why would I take with me my biography? Mabey if I get lost and find someone or pass out they will be able to help me, so I will take it with me and also my ID. It's only gonna be an exploration not a stay, right? Well...
10:00 pm (22:00 pm) I got out of the house looked around to see for anything suspicious, "the cost is clear" I mumbled to myself, I decided to go on foot since the nearest forest is close to my neighbourhood. I got there really fast, didn't expect for myself to be a fast runner, I climbed a bit and I entered into the forest, I had my flashlight with me so I wasn't scared and even if my flashlight will die I'm carrying a lighter with me.
Walking, walking, climbing and again walking I got a bit tired but looking back into the darkness I had the feeling of being that someone was watching me but what I learned from my father.... "Whatever follows you behind or you have the feeling of being watched, don't ever look behind they will understand the horror to your eyes just ignore it and think about your destination, they will stop" my father exclaimed "but daddy how do you know all these cool, creepy stuff and how to survive in the wild? " 10 year old me said "your father is a hunter he knows anything about the outside don't worry" the flashback of this conversation got me standing in the middle of nowhere like an idiot, but I guess I got some information from him.... Really useful. I sat on a rock and ate a mandarin, I felt somehow brave at the same time, I felt proud of myself for the first time, from a really yound age I wanted to be an explorer but I thought it was impossible but... It's not.. 10 year old me would be proud, anyways as I finished I got up and continued my journey. 20 minutes had past, it felt like seconds... Weird.. As I was climbing I noticed some short of light "this is it! " I said quietly I runner to this "haunted house" only to find it locked little did I known I wasn't alone....