Chapter 12

denki's pov
i didnt sleep i felt so restless today, so i just scrolled through my phone.

i heard an alarm going off so i looked over and it was izuku's alarm to get up for school.

i didnt want him to leave me alone, but i know he had to go back.

he woke up and he turned to face me and he smiled, morning baby i noticed you didnt sleep much you okay? he asked.
yeah im fine i was just restless all night, i told him.

mhmm okay well i gotta get up and shower and head to school. he said.
i leaned over and i kissed him before he got off the bed.

you dont have to worry okay ill be back right after school ill be sure to be here before bakugou gets here so we can have a little time together, he said.
i gave him a smile and he walked into my bathroom. there was a knock on my door and it cracked open and i saw my parents walking in.
hey we were on our way here and wanted to see if midoriya needed a ride to school. hizashi said

hes in the shower right now he'll be out soon, i told them.

i wanted to ask are you sure you want to talk to bakugou in person do you think your ready for it? shota asked.
yeah im sure and plus you both will be with me and izuku will be here too so ill be okay, i said.

okay as long as your sure your okay with it, he said.
i nodded and i just scrolled through my social media's till i heard the bathroom door open.
oh hey mr aizawa present mic, i wasnt expecting you to be here this early. he said.
oh yeah we wanted to stop by and see if you want a ride to school. hizashi said.
oh yeah i would love a ride thanks, he said. as he grabbed his bag.

hizashi will come back with midoriya and ill come back with bakugou then ill take him home later just shoot me a text if you need anything. shota said.
i nodded and they all walked out.

a nurse came in about 10 minutes later with a tray of food. heres your breakfast you have a psychiatric appointment today so after you eat we will take you up stairs to your appointment. she said.

i nodded and she walked out after sitting the tray on my table.
i opened the tray to see some fluffy pancakes and some scrambled eggs with a side of bacon, and there was some juice cartons on the side.
i ate my breakfast not really looking forward to my appointment.

i finished eating and i pushed the table to the side. and i hit the call button.
soon my nurse came back in and she took the iv out of the port in my hand and i moved to a wheel chair and she pushed me out of my room and down the hall to the elevator and we got on, she hit the buttom but i didnt see what floor.

we rode the elevator all the way to the top and we got off.
she took me down to an office and knocked on the door.
hey i have your next patient with me she called through the door.
its open you can bring him in, a female voice called back.
she opened the door and pushed me in.

i'll leave you two alone she will call me when your ready to go back to your room, my nurse told me.
i nodded and she left me in the office and walked out.

i just sat there unsure of how to start this, till she did.

i know it isnt always easy being admited to the hospital and i know talking to a stanger about things like this but i just want you to be comfortable and open up when your ready but i will say this appointment will determine if your able to be discharged tomorrow or if they want to admit you to the long term unit, she said.

i nodded and we got to talking, and i answered all the questions she asked.
it took about an hour and a half but we got throughall her questions having to take a couple breaks. once we finished she called my nurse to come back up and get me and she helped me to the waiting room.