1 ; meeting.

As you walks on the streets of London, you see a small gig outside a bar. Hm. What's this? You think to yourself. You start walking towards the gig, but you soon see that their just closing off. You then see someone packing up his guitar and you confront him about it.

"Hello, excuse me?" You say quietly. "Yes?" He responds. You see that he has long coily hair, that he's tall AF and has quite fancy clothes on. "What's the name of this band?" You replied. "It's called queen." He explains. "I'm the guitarist."

"Oh. Cool!" You exclaimed. "Hey actually.." he continues. "Can you play a instrument?" You think for a bit. You can play bass, guitar and cello but you don't know which one to say. "Oh I play bass." You answer. "Oh my! That's perfect! Could you stay here a bit?" He cheered.

Before you could reply, the man darted away and you started to think about what he said. What is he going to do? You thought to yourself. A moment later the strange man returned with another man. This one was a bit shorter, with shoulder long hair and quite a sharp jawline. He had a striped T-shirt on with some adidas sneakers and some light-blue jeans.

"So you're the person Brian was talking about?" The shorter guy exclaimed. As he talks, you can't help but notice that the shorter guy looks like he has 4 front teeth. Brian? You thought. Then you realised it was probably the taller guy he was talking about. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well.." Brian smiled. "We thought.." he started. "That you could be our new bassist!" The shorter guy finished.

"My name is Freddie, Freddie mercury." The shorter guy smile and shook my hand. "Oh.. my names Y/N." You note. "So I can play in your band as a bassist?" "Yes." Brian answers. "Hmm.. I'll consider your offer." You finish. "Please do. Oh yeah! Take our card, call us when you have your answer. Freddie exclaimed.

———————————————————————————

wooh!! What would you do in that situation? Like I said this is my first time writing so it might be kinda dog shit🤭 also give suggestions if u want!

-Creator, Lan🤗🤗