Chapter 4: Meeting Nergigante

(In the highway, the Dinobots are seen walking through.)

Grimlock: (over voice) After we encountered the Tri-Squad, we were walking through the highway, but someone blasted us away. That's when this guy named Baron Zemo comes in.

(Unfortunately, they get blasted away, and Slash gets unconscious while the rest of the Dinobots turn to see Helmut Zemo a.k.a. Baron Zemo.)

Zemo: Sorry to interrupt your pity walk, but I have to capture you for some tests

(Grimlock growls at him, and turns to see his teammates. Suddenly his eyes widen as Slash got unconscious.)

Grimlock: (over voice) Slash got severely injured, which broke my heart. 😢

(Tears come from Grimlock's eyes, but then he closes them.)

Grimlock: (over voice) But, it was at this moment that Zemo knew... HE FUCKED UP!

(His eyes open again with fire in them as he growls and turns to Zemo and his men.)

Grimlock: (angry) You

Grimlock: (angry) You. Hurt. MY TEAMMATE!

(Grimlock slams his mace, in the ground, causing an earthquake which brings Zemo's men down, surprising the baron himself. Before he could react, Grimlock dashes towards him and uppercuts him as he screams while falling in the air.)

Grimlock: (over voice) But then we saw some kind of dragon, who swopped, grabbed and killed Zemo.

(But suddenly a dragon swoops and grabs Zemo, landing him on the roof. However, he aggressively pounds Zemo and beats him to a pulp. After he was done, he glides down and walks towards Grimlock.)

Grimlock: Excuse me, but who are you?

Nergigante: I am Xander Lawrence, but you can call me Nergigante

Grimlock: Okay, I'm Grimlock, leader of the Dinobots.

Nergigante: I know, you are the one who needs help to fight against the Thunderbolts. Well, I'll join you as well.

Grimlock: Okay, let's go to the abandoned house.

(Then Nergigante grabs Slash and flies while taking her with the Dinobots, who follow him.)

Grimlock: (sad) Be strong, Slash.

(Then the Dinobots leave alongside Nergigante as the screen fades out.)