flashback 2

Kathir stood there with chilling emotions. He was doubtful of what he heard so he sneaked inside to know the truth.

Yes,dhanam was speaking with her cousin sister. He could clearly see her. The words she spoke was radiating in his mind.

"Yenna di solra???"Sunitha asked hearing a new story from her.

"Aama suni.... ennala dhan avanga onnu serla ...nee dhan ketta avala paati adhan sonnen..."dhanam answered.

"Aama kathir Jeeva lam ippo Munna maari illa solra .. kathir ku mullai mela oru kannu iruku solra... mullai oda akka thamara...inda Peru ennaku nalla theriyum adhan keten...seri nee mela sollu...."she urged her to the next part.

Gaining back some sense kathir immediately took his phone and started to take a video of what they were talking about. He leaned behind the door so that his shadow shouldn't be visible and kept his ears sharp.

.....

Pandian was not able to forgive murugan after that incident. He never gave a chance to hear what murugan was about to tell. Years went by and one day murugan not able to bear this separation dragged pandian to the village temple.

Keeping God as the evidence for his truth he told everything with tears in his eyes. Pandian knew murugan will never tell a lie in such a situation that too in front of God. Hearing his side, pandian immediately hugged his best friend. Both of them reconciled and renewed their friendship.

Then when Murthy was off marriageable age,pandian started to look out for a girl. But Murthy politely told his father that he is interested in Thamarai. Pandian was so happy to hear this from his son and immediately asked murugan for his approval.

Thamarai knowing about Murthy's character and family agreed to her father's request. Everything was going well and their engagement preparations was getting ready. The same time kathir who was staying in the hostel for his education came home to attend this function. Dhanam who was Murthy's school junior had a liking on him from the very beginning. Hearing about his engagement her love broke into pieces.

She at first tried to forget him but it didn't work out. So she made it a point to get married to him in any situation for that matter. Meanwhile Thamarai was getting mild stomach pain. She asked her family doctor who told her to take some fruits and not to worry. But she wasn't satisfied about it and now as her marriage is fixed she wanted to know about it fully and get it cured.

One day she visited the doctor and took all the test. Later her results came telling that she doesn't have the capacity to hold a child as her uterus became weak after her operation.

She was shattered hearing it and went home without any hope in life. Dhanam tried many ways to stop the engagement. She directly went and proposed to Murthy about her feelings but he declined her telling he is love with another girl. With help of her friend she got to know about Thamarai situation.

She immediately told about this to Murthy hoping he would change his mind but replied"naa avala dhan kadhalikaren... ennaku adhu podhum...."

Having lost that chance ,dhanam decided to take the extreme step of her life. She personally went and spoke with thamarai telling how madly she is in love with Murthy and asked her to step out.

But she didn't agree but in front of her dhanam took a knife and cut her hand. Panicked,thamarai rushed her to the hospital. Dhanam's family came there and her father shouted at thamarai for this incident. For him her daughter's life is important so he said"nee pesama ennaku inda kalyanam pidikala nu sollu...illana unga appa amma na summa vidamaten...."