Slap

"Pakalam"that word came out like a nectared honey from her and taking the hand behind,he moved away nodding his head telling his way of leaving the place.

Closing the door behind,mullai banged to her room and hugged her teddy bear tightly. She still couldn't process that she has seen him and the fact that he has come for her and this sweet morning surprise made her smile and act like a small kid.

Kathir was tapping on the side hold of the stairs smiling to himself and reached downstairs where his sweet friend was waiting for him.

"Vaa da ippo vachum varanum unnaku nyabagam vanduchey....vaa polam..."Ashok dragged his ever uncontrollable smiling friend out of the place.

The next few days it was a tough time for both kathir and Ashok. They were getting adjusted to the temperature and situations of Chennai. Kathir was very peculiar in finding a home near to mullai residence so that he could meet her often. But that wasn't happening any soon. He searched day in and out for a good place to stay in and Ashok was accompanying him. Exhausted they both use to go back to the single bedroom place that has been arranged by his brother with a hope of finding a better place the next day.

But this didn't hamper the spirit kathir had on Mullai. Everyday he use to wait for her near the street end and use to talk with her when she comes back from her office. That one meeting was enough for both of them to light up the entire day.

It was weekend days. Thamarai had no school work while mullai doesn't have any office tension. They both planned to go back to their hometown but again the monthly disturbance any girl gets at the wrong time came for Thamarai making them to cancel the plans. Knowing that mullai is free on Sunday, kathir saw this as a chance to take her out for a place. He called her and she picked it up in second ring.

"Anbulla mullapovae...nalama???"he called her softly over the phone.

"Haan...nee??"mullai replied with no tone of happiness.

"Nee irukum bodhu naa ennikum nallam dhan...seri yen voice dull ah iruku..??"even though he knew the reason he choose to ask her .

"Veetuku polam nu avalo aasai ah irundhen da ...Inga vandu romba naal achu...ippo dhan konjom adjust agi free Achu ...aana correct ah off panra maari inda monthly cycle varudhu... ennaku naa paravala akka ku adhu konjom severe ah irukum....ippo onnu panna mudiyadhu.."her voice went low clearly telling her disappointment.

"Nee thaniya polam la??"he gave an option.

"Akka va vittu poga manasu varla da..."her concern for her sister was evident in her speech.

"Seri vidu next time workout agum....akka va rest eduka sollu...naliku Sunday la..nee free ah irupiya?"he asked.

"Hmm...yen kekura?"she felt doubtful about his question.

"Adhu...naliku Namma mall polama??"he initiated his plan.

"Naliku ah??enna sudden ah??"she wondered.

"Adhu summa dhan...unna kuttitu polam nu aasai ah iruku adhan... konjam neram dhan....pls..."he pleaded her to spend time with him because if the work starts it would be difficult for them.

"Yosikaren..."she wantedly dragged her answer.

"Appadi ah...his excitement came down but he didn't show it..seri inniku night confirm Pannu okay va??"and she agreed to it.

"Seri phone ah vekka va?"she asked.

"Ennaku vekka manasey illa"he told truly.

"Yen sir appadi??"she questioned.