Chapter 1:Escape...

[Subject P-942736/Panther POV]

I woke up and got out of the small, uncomfortable bed -if you could even call it a bed- and looked around, as usual. My roommates, Subjects D-5120 and W-300172736 or as I call them Dino and Woolfster (Woolf for short) were still asleep. I was the first one awake, as usual. It's soooo boring in this stupid lab! I bet even watching grey paint dry on a grey wall that just needed retouching would be more enjoyable than this torture chamber! I wonder what the real world is like, what it's like to have friends and a family you weren't taken from when you were two. I wish I could just see the outside world and-hey! That gives me an idea! Why don't I just escape!? I mean, how hard could it be? I've got heat vision and night vision from experiments so it's not like I'd get caught. I've just gotta tell Woolf and Dino then we can go!

[Woolfster POV]

"Psst Woolf get up I've got something to tell you!" a voice whisper-shouted as if it could hardly contain its excitement.

It was Panther.

"What is it?" I mumbled only half-awake.

"This place is a total snorefest, right?" asked Panther.

"Yeah," I agreed "But what has that got to do with anything?"

"Well, I thought 'What if we escape?' I mean with your ears and nose,my eyes and Dino's strength, how hard could it be?"

He's got a point. That little bit of hope was all I needed and I could feel my heart beating with excitement.

"Okay, what now?"

"We tell Dino and get out of here!" Panther replied ecstatically.

[Panther POV]

"So do you have a plan?" Dino muttered, probably annoyed at me for waking him up. Me and Woolf just stared back at him blankly.

"I'll take that as a no."

Dino sighed then spoke again.

"Good job I have one. First, I break us out of this cage. Then we go to the nearest vent, which is just to the right of our cage. After that we crawl through the vent and outside. There'll be a bit of fighting with the guards but then we'll be free!"

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get outta here!" I yelled.

{Then the trio put their plan into action.}

{5 minutes later}

[Dino POV]

Step 1 went about as well as it could've. The cage was easy to break and none of us got cut on the glass.

Step 2 was also easy, I mean did you expect us to have trouble finding a vent? We may be experiments but we are not stupid. May I add to that, 'some' of us are not stupid. I'm going to add to that again, I'm the only one that's not stupid. Panther and Woolfster are idiots.

Step 3 was where it all went wrong. We were crawling through the vents when Panther let out a whimper of fear. It turns out he's claustrophobic - who would've guessed! I doubt he knew though so I can't blame him for what happened next.

"Oi! Who's there!"

We all froze. Seconds later we heard the vent open and soon a security guard holding a torch had clambered in. We had been caught! The guard pulled out something that looked similar to a gun from his backpack, aimed at us and fired. I felt the world fading away then it all went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeHeHe - Cliffhanger >:)

Oh and here's what they look like as humans (I forgot to describe them so instead have these pictures.) I'm not good at drawing humans but hopefully you can still understand roughly what they look like.

) I'm not good at drawing humans but hopefully you can still understand roughly what they look like