Chapter 10: The End ... Right?

[Nadwe POV]

My legs ached. Tbh was way faster than me and that meant he often had to stop and wait for me. I would've stopped and spared my legs if it wasn't for one thought:

This was for Blaza. 

"We're nearly there!" said TbhHonest encouragingly. The moment after he said that, a white building became visible in the distance. 

"Go in the building. It's a lab. Blaza's there." Honest instructed. I nodded.

"This way!" I yelled to the rest of my friends, who I had nearly forgotten were behind me. "In the building!" 

[Panther POV]

We all rushed into the lab. The lab that started it all. The home of Fred, the torturer. The sight was horrendous. Blaza's unconscious body lay against a wall, his left leg bleeding and twisted at an angle it shouldn't have been. Above him loomed a giant humanoid wolf, grinning at the horror. 

"Why hello, FRIENDS," the canine snarled. It sounded like Fred. But ... different, somehow. More, insane.

"We are not your friends," Dino hissed, and dove towards the creature. It grabbed my friend with both hands and tore him in half, then dumped the halves to the ground. This was the final straw. I charged towards the monster and, before it could kill me like it had with Dino, clambered up its legs and up its body, grabbing its fur and using it to pull myself up. I dug my claws into the beast's flesh. Then I reached the throat. "Let's see how you like it," I snarled and slashed its throat. Blood poured out, painting my paws crimson.

"What- NO!" he let out a bloodcurdling scream as he fell to the ground, dead. I was thrown off but, because now I'm a cat, I landed on all fours.

"We've done it," I breathed. "But at what cost." I glanced down at Dino's body.

"At least there will be no more loss, it can only go up from here," said Woolfster.

[3rd Person POV]

Or so they thought. The truth was, Fred was never the main threat. Yet another villain is ready to strike. They always were. This was only the beginning of what would be the end. There would be more death. More pain. And perhaps some new characters. But that will have to wait until this villain reveals themselves, thus continuing this tale of the brave, the suffering and friends. The supposed 'end' may have been easy to reach, but that was because it was never the end. Nowhere near.