kimi antonelli 16 + 18

16. "sometimes i really don't like you"

18. "you're getting crumbs all over my bed!"

<3

"babeee" i moaned, throwing my head back in frustration.

"i literally just changed my bed sheets, and you're getting crumbs all over my bed" i told kimi, trying to grab the cookie out of his hand.

"don't you even dare, you're not getting my cookie" he laughed, holding the cookie way out of reach for me. i grabbed his hand, holding it down on the bed trying to reach the cookie. when that didn't work, my only option left was climbing on top of him... so that's what i did. after climbing on top of him, i leaned down to kiss him.

"maybe this will distract him", i thought to myself.

kimi kissed me back and his hand that weren't holding the cookie grabbed my waist and gave me a little squeeze. my hands were in his hair, playing with it because i know he loves it when i do that. as i did this, i earned a low groan from him showing me that he liked it.

and just as i hoped, his arm fell to the bed leaving the cookie easy to reach. as i continued kissing him, i grabbed the cookie from his hand. kimi smiled into the kiss, and i sat up again.

"oh you little fucker" he chuckled, grabbing the back of my thigh and giving it a little squeeze. he drew all kinds of patterns and shapes on my thigh while looking at me.

"i swear, sometimes i don't really like you" i said seriously, but i couldn't help but laugh.

"you love me"

"yeah, i do" he chuckled lowly.

"i'll eat my cookie later i guess" kimi sighed, trying to roll his eyes which he's not very good at. i laugh at him trying to act annoyed.

"yeah, later" i blushed, feeling the heat flow to my cheeks before leaning down to kiss him. his hands slid up my thighs, ending up on my ass. i arch my back a little, which makes him give my ass a little squeeze. i give him a low moan in approval, making him smile into the kiss.

"good girl" he whispers, making my cheeks heat up while i giggle a bit.

<3

slutxzstar hope this was okay 🫶🏼🫶🏼