Day one!

*Taylor's POV*
We are still hugging and crying. But then a really cute tan guy walks up to us and asks us if we are okay.
*End Of POV*

"Look dude we are trying to have a moment over here!" Trinity yelled
We all started laughing as we stopped crying and hugging.
"Let's go SHOPPING!" Faith yelled
"Okay" we all laughed

*Taylor's POV*
We all went shopping I got a lot of crop tops and 6 pairs of hight wasted shorts sorry they where cute asf. I called my mom to tell her what was going on. Faiths mom is flying to Florida in 2 days. No one had ate anything so everyone was pretty hungry so we went back to the hotel and ordered some pizza.
*End Of POV*

"We should vlog this?" Vanessa asked
"Yeah!" Faith said

We all sat down on one bed and started the intro to the video. "Hey guys BTC is finally together!!!" We all scream then the camera died. By this time it was 5:46
Every one was really tired from being up so early and it being a really long day but no one wanted to go to bed because then it would be one more day closer till we are once again split up. We had 3 rooms for 6 girls so at this point we where deciding who's going in what room.

*Taylor's POV*
So we where all deciding who's going in what room. Vanessa and I in one room Alana and faith in one room and Taylore and Trinity in one room. I was in my room laying on my bed on Twitter and planing what I was going to do for my video and every one else was watching T.V or planing what they were going to do for there video. And then it was 9am so I decided to try to go to sleep because I could no long keep my eyes open. I told them good night and fell asleep.
*End Of POV*

Hey guys well yea that chapter wasn't as fun but still way more to come! Will this trip take a turn for the worst or will every thing work out how everyone wanted this trip to be like? Keep reading to find out!~Taylor💋