005 .

(read chapter one again, accidentally deleted so slightly changed )

kay flocks pov:

this treesh in my head . i deadass was jackin her but she a lot . like real nigha shit , she's a nice girl .. knows what she wants and shit but bad at talking.

i was fucking  around  , i was meant to text her but i'm a busy man.

i saw her today , walking in .. she was physically perfect . her butt her titties everything word. i tried to not have eye contact with her as we haven't spoke since you know what.. but i couldn't help that shit.

she started spazzing out on me , had to remind her who the fuck i am, my lil moe camrin chasing after her like some mook .

i'm gonna message .

mariaakilliaaa

kay :
yo maria

maria :
don't maria me , tryna embarrass me , i ain't no hoe

kay:
yu still stuck on that shit 😂 dang a nigga really hurt yo feelings huh

maria :
please leave me alone now , it's deadass 3am and you coming with some funny shit

kay :
ight real shit then 

kay:
why yu sooo right about to day 🤣

maria :
your bipolar asffff!! i ain't jackin that word to my dead

kay :
you movin funny . bet .

*kayflocka blocked mariakillia*

maria pov :

this nigga did not just block me . is he insane. i drank the bev next to me thinking of my next move. a block is a bitch boy one.

i put my phone on the sofa and went to the kitchen . wray and his nephew, only way to go . the drink was boofin. "how you drinkin at 3am you bird" he said and went to his room.

nighas need a new word . the fuck is bird .

"cam" i said . "what" he shook his head. "you think i'm movin like a groupie?" i said . "na but he'll make you look like one" he said shutting the door.

to be honest. he didn't have a great last relationships.

the next day at 9:30 am the door knocked. "yurr" i heard when camrin opened the door . kay.

he opened my door room. "ma" he said . "sleeping" i replied. "stop moving Hollywood" he said sitting on my bed .

"what?" i said rising out of bed . "we should talk" he said "na" i said laying back down. "why'd you spazz on me?" he said . "bro" i said "next time ill boom word to" he said "nigha you ain't boomin no one" i said "i'll knock your shits" he said "do it" i said sitting up now.

"hm" he said . "bet. get out" i said .

"you deadass always tight" he said coming out of my room.

i rolled my eyes . "CAMRIN" i shouted. he knew what he was doing.

"smooch what?" he said . i dashed my new all whites at him. "i'm deadass not playing" i said pissed of" .

"maria you buggin.." he said smiling then running out my room.

that annoying little troll.

vote and commenttt ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥.