006 .

03:42am                         📍Maria's crib

his hand was resting on my hip stroking up and down . "Maria" he said . " yes" i said seductively waiting for his next words. "you different" he said . "what?" i laughed . "no funny shit" he said in his sleepy voice .

"let me fuck you differently" i raised a eye brow. he turned himself towards me . "okay ma" he kept eye contact waiting for one of us to fold . i folded as he began to kiss my neck.

blah blah blah happend .

kayflock's perspective

i sat up whilst she was still asleep beside me . i'm jackin her word to.

this girl . fasho wifey material . she had everything deadass.

she was funny , quick with reply's she was different . i can admit when i met her i thought she was a smoochie but she changed dat.

i saw her turn from facing me to her window . i got out the bed attempting to leave before she wakes up.

bang!

my phone dropped on her floor . okay she's still asleep. i got to the door .

"after all that .. you gon leave" i heard her say . "you not my girl" .i said .. i can't be onto this girl .

"oh word ?" she squinted her eyes "word to my nigha" he said . "so who's your girl , who dat?" she laughed .. the type that scares you.
"moving funny" i said opening the door . "DONT FUCKING COME BACK" she screamed after me.

"your heart don't beat like that nigha" i said slamming the door.

i could have any girl in the world .. mentally i'm attracted , physically and shit but ion want that groupie . she childish as fuck .

Maria's perspective

i'm so done . fuck is wrong with this dude . if he don't want me .. he needs to say . all this bipolar shit mad annoying. i rang cam. "camrin" i smiled . "ayo , you and kay?" he said . "fuck that nigha" i kissed my teeth.
"ion wanna hear all dat , your gonna go back word2" he said laughing.

i ended the call short , this lil boy loves getting on my damn nerves .

Mikey called me straight after .

"Maria , you need to make more music" he said . "got some ideas" i smiled. "not drill, you got the look of a r&b singer and you can sing" he said . "be different" Mikey smiled .
"got some ideas.. trust me" i laughed .

6:34pm 📍the studio

headphones on . i need inspiration.
lemme sing bout that dumb nigha.

always last , gotta leave these nighas in the past .
when they need me i'm there .. when i do they don't care .
using me for sex and clout and never give me a shout .. stupid rap nighas . fibbing for the living ...
always last .. gotta leave these rap nighas in the past .

i sang my heart out .. i knew everyone would know it's about kay but i don't give a fuck. FUCK FREE.

i took the head phones out . a mysterious old women walked in clapping her hands . mikey was behind her . "Teresa Tears.. producer and manger." she held her hand out and ours met. "mariaa killiaa" i said smiling. "i know. i want to manage you" she smiled. "mikey ?" i said . "i'll give you my card. let me know" she walked out and mikey came in.

"that's fricking Teresa Tears !" he was a lil excited. "i know .. crazy" i was honestly amazed . "do it ." he said sternly. "you sure" i said . "FUCK YES" he screamed .

9:34pm. 📍maria's house

i stared at the number she gave me debating if this is what i want . dang lemme just do this shit.

"hello" he sharp voice said . " hey it's .. maria . i want you to manage me" i said. "okay then , files will be tomorrow and a meeting if that's okay?" she said . "yeah" i said.

the convo was short . i have a lot of work tomorrow .

"ayo maria who dat?" camrin walked in saying. "ah .. teresa fucking tears!!" i jumped up and down . "say word to?" he didn't believe me .

hater .

"word to nigha" i rolled my eyes and carried on being excited .

FUCKING TERESA TEARS.

vote and comment ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥.