sixteen

After sometime
Yn: tae get up i brought soup and pills for you...
Tae:( sat on bed)
Yn: are you feeling cool??
Tae:( nodded my head when she asked me soo cutely)
Yn: oh....then you tuck the blanket around you... I'll feed...
Tae:( nodded my head and tucked the blanket)
Yn:( feeding him)
Tae: it's too hot doll...
Yn: oh let me blow it then...
Tae:( she is feeding me and I'm starting at her with much of love.... She is soo cute... Woah she is angel in my dark life...)
Yn:( after feeding him) here take these medicines...
Tae: hmm( after swallowing medicine)
Yn: ( helped him to lay on bed) go to sleep...
Tae: lay beside me....
Yn: hm...
Tae:( pulled her very close to me and hugged her tightly)
Yn:( oh god how can I sleep now he is hugging me like I'm a soft doll or pillow...his breadth hitting me near my neck... Oh it's very hard to be like this)
Tae:( guys her tightly and kissed her neck)
Yn: wt you are doing??
Tae: sleeping...
Yn: then why did you kissed me??
Tae: ok then return my kiss..
Yn: what?? Are you serious... Just sleep...
Tae: hmm.... Yn
Yn: hmm
Tae: do you love me??
Yn: ( love.... Am i loving him... No he separated me from my family...he broke me... How can I love him... If I'm not loving him... Why did i taken care of him... No yn it's just like i don't want to see him suffering..) there is no love towards you in my heart taehyung....it's all faded with time...
Tae:( lost my last hope...and got up from my bed)
Yn:( sat on bed with confuse look) what happene--
Tae:( moved out from there without speaking anything)
Yn:tae...
Tae:( moved into my study room and layed on couch) Can't she feel my love towards her... I just did it to not get her to me but safe her from Aran who is not safe at all.... Why she isn't getting it... I tried many ways to impress her but... Why?? Why is she this much stubborn?? I'm peacefully living my life single she appeared suddenly in my life and mingled with me and suddenly left me... But i can't leave my love ones so i went to her and requested his father...no they didn't agreed so what i did this?? Why can't she understand this?? I tired  of this...  I was tried to give her all my support but she was giving me her cold shoulder which is hurting me to hell....
Yn:( teary eyes) ( i just came out and searched for him and entered inside his study room and seen him laying on couch...i was about to call him but i heard his talk.. and ran from there to my room)
Tae:( i heard someone foot steps so i got up and seen yn running out from here) huh god.... Look like she heard it...( I moved to my room and seen her laying on bed while crying) yn
Yn: I'm sorry....my intention was not to hurt... But I'm unable to take that my family left me because of you...so I'm acting like this... It's not my behaviour... I love you soo much but... How can I be happy with you.. when ever I'm seeing I'm just remember that my father is against our marriage... You know I'm really happy to marry and at the same time I'm really sad that my father is against us....
Tae:( sat beside her) cool down.... First relax don't cry... Don't cry...
Yn:( hugged him) yes i love you soo much.... I love you...
Tae:( kissed her forehead) love you too....