nine

On engagement day
In yn room
Rishi: yn are you sure about this???
Yn:( nodded her head slowly) this is my fate and my destiny... What can I do???
Aashritha: but yn if tae knows about this he surely burn your father alive...
Yn:NO.... No....no he should my ma loves my appa more... I can't see tears in her eyes...
Rishi: but yn....
Yn: please rishi leave this... I'm ready now you both of go....
After sometime
Aran:( I'm at stage waiting for my bride to come over here... I'm soo happy that she is going to be mine... suddenly she entered the function hall making me stare at her....woah she is really an angel...)

Yn:( i moved to the stage and seen the man in black suit who is smiling at me

Yn:( i moved to the stage and seen the man in black suit who is smiling at me...i think i seen him somewhere but where???)
Aran: you are soo beautiful sweetheart....
Yn:( fake smiles)
Mr.varma: now you both can exchange your rings...
Aran:( i grabbed her hand and placed my ring into her...and kissed her hand...)
Yn:( i felt uneasy when he pecked my hand... My ma signalled me to keep him ring and I'm about to keep ring...but)
Tae:( i came to India as soon as I heard yn us getting married from aashritha & rishi...i came to the function hall and shocked to see her about to keep ring) yn....
Yn:( i turned around when I heard tae voice and as i seen my eyes became teary)
Tae:( moved close to her) yn what are you doing??
Yn;( staring at him)
Tae: yn tell me....what is this all???
Mr Varma: excuse me who are you?? My daughter is getting engaged please leave from here...
Tae:Shut up.... ( While glaring at him)
Yn:( flinched hard)
Tae; what the hell is happening here yn?? Is it true?? Are you getting  married??? Tell me?? If you marry and go away then what about me and my love....tell me???...........
Yn,:( scared,)
Tae: will you speak anything??
Yn: I'm sorry....let's break up... Please leave from here...
Tae:( shocked) what?? What did you say?? Breakup.... But what did I do?? Yn are scared from your appa.... Don't worry about him he won't do anything...yn I'm loving you.... You know it right
Mr Varma: hey mister it's enough. you are doing more..will you get out or should I call cops
Tae:( burst into anger and pushed him onto the ground and pointed gun at him) your bastard..... You want to call cops then call them but one thing they can't just arrest me they can't even warn me....
Yn:( he is very angry...i let him to speak whatever he want but suddenly he pushed my appa onto the ground...all our relatives starting at this and whispering something.... I got angry on taehyung but i controlled it and ran towards my appa and kneel downed beside him and joined my hands towards tae) please leave from here.... Please...
Tae:( anger) I'll that bastard and I'll marry you yn....
Yn: it's enough taehyung get out from here.....i won't marry you.... You disrespected my appa.... And the person who doesn't respect my family members I'm not ready to marry them... I hate you.... Now get out...
Tae:( shocked)
Yn:( ran from there....)
In yn room--
Yn:(while crying) why??why me??I loved taehyung most...i loved him equal to my appa...but what's wrong in accepting tae... Tae is mafia...i know... But he is not bad person... He is very good from heart.... Why did appa liked Aran?? How appa knows about Aran?? What is this??
Aran:(i seen everything whatever happened in function hall....i got much angry when taehyung came but i became shocked when I heard yn and tae are in love... I got hurt when her eyes were filled with tears... I show make her to love me... I should show my care for her so i moved to her room and knocked she opened the door with confuse expression...her eyes,nose were red due to crying...) Can I come in??
Yn: sure....
Aran:( entered inside her room and sat on her bed and started to stare at her beautiful room) your room is beautiful...
Yn:( fake smile)
Aran: pls be seated i want to talk with you
Yn: yeah....( Sat on couch infront of bed)
Aran: yn....i want to ask you what is your opinion on your appa??
Yn:( confused) my appa....
Aran: hmm
Yn: he is best appa according to me...he cares about me... He choose best to me...he never made me to feel low...he always encouraged me and gave good to me... I know he is most strict but is that is not their how can I learn to be loyal to someone or how can I learn to live in this society.... He is best...
Aran: do you agree that he gives you best??
Yn: sure....
Aran: then what about our marriage?? He chooses me...i just came up with proposal but he accepted me...
Yn:...(stares at him)
Aran: maybe your appa liked my behaviour...so he wanted to make me as your husband
Yn:.....
Aran: yn think he gave you best life....like you like it...then what about our marriage....may in future you may too like and surely your appa will be happy if we get married and live a happy life....right...
Yn: yes....
Aran: so will you marry me??
Yn:........
Aran: it's ok if you don't like me....
Yn: no no I'm ready...
Aran:(smiles) I'll never make you regret marrying me...
Yn:( smiles)
On the marriage day
On ceremony hall
Aran;( its the day i waited for soo long...and there we go my bride looking soo pretty coming towards me...)

Yn:( i came to my groom and sat beside him

Yn:( i came to my groom and sat beside him...this is last day of my free life...from today I'm caging up with this married life...huh life is really up and dow....i never thought I'll marry someone whom I don't know...)
Aftersome-
Yn:( while we both are performing rituals suddenly we heard something breaking sound as i looked up i seen....)