Planet Lurry

While on their way, Miles and Loretta were in the living room. "Dont you think mom was acting weird just now?", he asked. "Yeah, mom doesn't usually gets worried about a mission. There must be something wrong about it", continued Loretta. "Now arriving at Lurry", said Stella. "The callistos kids quickly changed into their spacesuit. They landed and met Captain Joe the spacegurd(their uncle). "Hye uncle Joe", said the kids in unison. "Hey team", said Joe. "Now let's search that probe", said Leo. They all searched. Meanwhile, in space, a starship was approaching towards Lurry. "Now approaching Lurry", said the AI ship. "Good", said the pilot. He went there alone and landed using his jet. The he approached a collapsed-building. "I can't believe the TTA still leave this chaos. I guess they're to scared to know who did it, which is me". The villain laughed. He was the one who took down the building and Phoebe's best friend. Back to the callistos, Miles and Merc were searching through branches. Then found the probe. But they also found the building. "Whoa", said Miles. Merc squacked in disbelief. "Guys, we found the probe". "Great work, Miles", said Leo. "Galactic", said Phoebe. "That's my bro", said Loretta.
"But we also found this. You better check it out". "We'll be right there", said Joe. They went to Miles location. They awe in disbelief on what they saw. "It's the building", said Joe. "It looks horrifying", said Loretta. "Hot Jupiter", said Leo. But Phoebe didn't said anything. She was traumatized by the looked of the abandoned building. She couldn't move or do anything. She was in total shock. Suddenly, a man approached on top of the building. "Well well well. Look what I have here. Hey there", said the man, who tore down the building. "Who are you?", said Joe with a serious voice. "Back up kids", said Phoebe. "Trying to be brave huh? How pathetic". They discovered his name was Scar and he had a mask on with a cowboy hat on top. "What doo you want?", asked Leo. "Nothing, just doing my own business, that I did galactic years ago", he said looking at the building. Loretta gasped. "Wait, you're the one who tore down the building!?", said Miles angrily. "Yes", he said shortly. "And I know there were two girls were playing around here. Dont know they made it or not", he said proudly. "WHAAATTT!!!", everyone was in disbelief, especially Phoebe. She just found out her late friend's killer. The villain who almost took her life away. "You....", Phoebe said with heavy breaths came out. "As the spaceguard, I order you to come down here right now!". "Catch me if you can..." Scar started to fly away. "Blastboard go!" Miles started chasing Scar. Loretta too. Leo tried to snatch his cape, but missed by an inch. "Craiters!" He managed to flew away. "Craiters! We almost had him.", said Miles angrily. Merc tried to keep his owner calm. Loretta came back to see her mom wasn't breathing normally. "Mom, are you okay?" Phoebe started to grabbed her spacesuit near her chest, like she was having a panic attack. "Guys, you gotta come quick!" The others quickly came to her. Then she collapsed. "Phoebe!" "Mom!!" Leo quickly lift up her wife and brought her to the stellosphere. "Stella, set a course to the medbay at max speed." "Yes Leo.", said Stella. In the Nick of time, they arrived.