Recover

The next morning, Leo was awake but Phoebe hasn't. He was sorting things out when.."Leo?" A weak voice was heard. He looked to see Phoebe was awake and tried to sit up. " Lay down first hon, nothing to catch up on", he said with a calm tone. She looked around. "Where am I? How I ended up here?" She asked Leo. "You're in the medbay. You had a heart attack at lurry yesterday, remember?" The scene of scar flashed through. She covered her eyes with her arm. Tears came down and her shoulder was shaking. "Hey hey, it's okay. No need to worry. You just need to calm down and relax. We don't want you to have another panic attack." Leo put his hand on her shoulder. "It's just *sigh* I thought I could bear with it, but the trauma hit me. I'm not mentally strong to face this against him." "Phoebe, your parents told us everything about what happened when you and Lia played at that building." Phoebe was surprised. She turned to Leo. "Wait you mean the whole thing?" He nodded. "Why wouldn't you tell us about it? Miles, Loretta and Merc were curious about that." Phoebe silenced for a while. "I thought it would be better if I keep this to myself. After all, it happened to me, so I don't want you guys to know about it. And besides it's in the past so I tend to forget about it." "Hey, bottled things up wouldn't solve the problem if you aren't mentally strong, especially you had to go through your childhood trauma. And that's what's family are for each other." She looked down. "I just thought that.." " You don't need to think much, Phoebe. We're here for you." She smiled. "Leo, thank you. And tell them I'm sorry that you guys had to..." " No need to apologise. They understood what you went through."
That afternoon, "Mom!!" The Callisto sibs went running towards Phoebe and hugged her. "Hey you two." Merc rapped around them. "How you feeling sis?" Asked frida. "Good." "Well glad to hear that", said Joe. "We were worried about you." Said po po. "Sorry about making you guys worried." They enjoyed themselves for a while. Gong gong begin the conversation. " Okay, about this whole scar thing making a nuisance, how do we catch him?" " I don't know. We didn't recognise his ship." Said Leo. "Don't worry, I already told the tta to send every spaceguard cruiser to search for him." Everyone nodded. Frida looked at her sister. " Don't worry. We'll get him." She smiled.