The Goodplay Sibling Rivalry

Hello! This will introduce my first Camp Camp oc, Patricia Goodplay! As you can tell (hopefully), she's Preston Goodplay's twin sister. Anyway, here's the story with Preston and Patricia Goodplay!

Patricia eventually gets enrolled into Camp Campbell, and of course she picks Theatre Camp. Eventually, a Theatre Camp day comes around the corner, and it turns out, there's a lot more to Patricia Goodplay than just her confident smile. After a camp activity, Patricia didn't talk to Preston at all for the rest of the day. Everyone thought it was her overdramatic hours again, but no. It was something that had to do with Preston. She loved her wonderful brother dearly, but it seemed like he was getting a LOT more attention than she had. Eventually, she decides to talk to Preston about it, expecting her apology to be forgiven. However, Preston almost immediately declines Patricia's apology and kicks her out of the play that BOTH OF THEM were working on. She protests, saying that the exile from the play was too close, only earning her a 'talk to the hand' motion from Preston. A little while later, she's in her tent, sobbing quietly, when Preston tries to make it up to his dear, dear sister. Thankfully, it's successful, and Preston invites Patricia back into the play, which she happily accepts.

Alrighty! I apologize for it being so short, but I didn't want it being so sappy for you guys lol-

I still hope you liked this, though!

Anyway, bye-bye!

IT'S CAMP CAMP-

Word Count: 251 :>