Chapter 8

"You really are terrible at summoning a creature that fast, I suppose."

   It was Nene. It looked like she shot the creature.

   "You think I'm terrible Nene? That's so nice of you to say. If you say then I'll do it the hard way." Miku said as she stabbed Rui. Her summoning creatures everywhere.

    Toya was surprised. He didn't know what to do since Akito was still injured. Toya had to defend Akito. He didn't want Akito to die. He didn't want to be reincarnated into another world to spend so long just to find him. Reincarnation sucked for Toya. He wouldn't want to experience the same thing. Defending Akito from every creature made him exhausted.

   Nene running to Rui. She couldn't believe Miku had stabbed him. She tried to pass through an apocalypse of monsters coming to her. It turns out, she needed to kill them. Killing them was exhausting. When she was going to kill another monster, it looked very familiar to her. Emu Otori. (A girl who was her best friend, confessed to Nene Kusanagi long ago. Seem to have been killed by something. Murder was unknown and still on the lookout.)

   "Emu is that you?.." Nene was surprised.

    "Yes it is me Nene" Emu smiled.

   "No..you're not Emu. Emu Otori had died long ago. You are not her. Don't try to steal her identity." Nene said as she stabbed the imposter.

    Nene ran to Rui, checking if he was still alive. He was. She told him to be careful and don't take out the knife while she is fighting the creatures off. As for Miku, they teleported a few feet away from the action scene. Nene fighting off the monsters to defend her childhood friend. She was exhausted. She couldn't take it anymore. She fell to the ground. Nene was also stabbed too. She could already hear the crowd coming towards her and Rui.

   They thought it would be the end for the both of them. No one seems to be coming to save them. Toya couldn't save them because the creatures were coming to him, it looked hard to defend someone who is injured. Toya still had some stamina left. As for Nene...she used it too quickly.

   Nene closed her eyes, letting them rest for a while. Maybe someone would come to save them. They don't know yet. All they knew was them being ended. Rui's eyes were blurry. His vision wasn't focusing. Nene thinking to herself, 'If we thought that Haruka was the villain, it seems like we were wrong. Maybe Haruka had died because she betrayed them. We didn't know who were behind this plan. I hoped this would end. Peace to be made again.'

    As for Toya defending Akito, it seems to all go wrong. Akito had also been stabbed. He was shocked. Rage was beginning to fill up. He looked at Rui and Nene but it looked like they were dead. Toya had to deal it with his own hands now. Toya looked at the creature who stabbed Akito and ran towards it. Grabbing it by the neck then snapping it. He couldn't believe the creature had stabbed Akito. Toya had to get back at it with revenge.

    When Toya was done fighting, he begged Akito to come back. He was scared. He didn't know what to do. All he could do was cry and beg him to stay alive. As if it would work. He could hear Miku laughing insanely all the way over there. Toya grew even more mad until he noticed someone here. They held out their hand and asked, "Take my hand, Toya. I'll help you carry Akito." It was Kohane.

    Toya looked up and saw other people as well. Mafuyu, Kanade, and Ichika. "Go take care of Nene and Rui, Ichika. Mafuyu and I will take care of the creatures coming towards them. They seem to be really slow." Kanade instructed as Ichika nodded.

    Ichika ran towards Nene and Rui. Ichika had to kick the creatures back away from them. She checked if they were still alive, it seems like their pulse is okay. Ichika carried Nene on her back while carrying Rui with her hands. Running. It was a lot of work to do this but it was good. Something bad is really going on though, the creatures coming after Ichika because the blood was attracting them to come closer. Mafuyu had to yell "ICHIKA RUN FASTER!" Just then Mafuyu blasted the monsters. Kanade looked in surprised. They were all dead while Ichika is okay. Kanade seem to notice something weird. They dropped something.

   Kanade went closer to it. It looked like crystals or something. She grabbed it and put them all in her bag. Each one of them had the color of everyone. She wondered if Miku had took crystals to just put the others identity in them as creatures. To fool everyone. Seems a little funny to Kanade. Very hilarious for Miku to just copy others identity.

Kanade gave a look at Mafuyu. It looked like she was telling her something as Mafuyu nodded. Mafuyu looked at Kohane and asked if she needed help. Kohane nodded. Mafuyu picked up Toya and said, "it's going to be alright I supposed. I think you guys already met Kaito, so I'll be taking you guys to him. Don't worry about it."

Toya nodded while looking at Akito. He was really worried but it's okay for now. They were saved. Right then, Kanade ran up to Mafuyu and saying, "I seem to have found something weird. I was hoping that you would help me solve it with the others if we could find them. We only found Ichika and Kohane so far. I don't know about the others if they're alive. Do you think that you have a vision of something?"

Mafuyu closed her eyes as she stopped walking. After a few minutes, she opened them and started walking.

"It seems like Saki and Shizuku are alive but they had just witness the bodies of Minori and Shiho. Shizuku is crying from seeing her sister dying. They checked pulse and there was none. I suppose they're in danger right now since there were creatures in front of them. They're running away from it. We should probably hurry up and bring these people back to Kaito before going out to search for them." Mafuyu explained.

Kanade nodded. After a few minutes, they got to the place where Kaito and the others were at. They took them inside and told Kaito. Instructed Kohane to watch the front with Ichika while Kaito is taking care of them with Luka and Meiko. Then they left the place with other weapons. If Mafuyu weren't to vision it, they would've been dead soon. It was all thanks to her.