Chapter 3

As Lightning looks just to see a Myrimdon flying in.

Lighting: Wait- What?-

She seemed surprised for some odd reason. Did she let her guard down?

Y/n: Let's fight!

The three of us took our stances.

It rushed at Sazh, and bashed him. He took a few cuts, but nothing we couldn't manage.

After a back, and forth battle, and a few minor cuts that healed over time. The battle was over. We have lived to fight another battle, and maybe in that one we would die? That was a dark idea.

Now that I think about it.

I go to the edge of the flying ship, and look around at the destruction. Now being on the opposite side. It really changes your view on things.

Intercome: Attention deportees! Attention deportees!

I could only look up to see them bring down what Lightning, and I were looking for.

Sazh: Just what you were looking for.

Lightning: Just inside.

Sazh: The Pulse Fal'Cie.

Y/n(Thinking): And Serah....

A image of Serah is shown in your mind...

Y/n(Thinking): How much have you suffered? Lying to us. In order to protect us? Was this your plan? Or just mere coincidence?

Snow POV

Snow: Agh.. Damn...

I stand up after falling from who knows how high...

Let's start from the beginning.

After all it'll make the most sense.

We were celebrating Lightnings birthday. Which totally collapsed.

Then PSICOM found out that Serah is a Pulse L'Cie, and well. We did what everybody would do if they were in our spot.

We booked it. Lightning would probably find out any second. Or maybe even Y/n.

Y/n help would be great right now. He could find a spot for us to hind, but if we went there. His family could get in trouble.

Damn.... New plan.

I took a flying motorcycle, and grabbed Serah before the enemies could pursue us, and with that we were able to fly away.

I got close to this Pulse Vestige that was being transported for its destination. With the help of Serah we knew a Fal'Cie was in there.

Snow: I'll give that Fal'Cie a talking too!

I was so stupid to think I could take that on. Or even this plan was stupid now that I think back on it.

The ones that were pursuing us earlier finally caught up, and did damage to my ride.

Snow: I'm gonna have to let you down. Let me deal with these guys.

Serah could only nod in fright. After all she's not used to getting shot at.

I set her down for just a moment. That split second. Caused all of this to begin.

A water like door somehow, someway. Turned to life, and kidnapped Serah right in front of my eyes.

I could only stare in disbelief. As I was finally launched back.

Well after that. I hoped on the train in hope to find a way to get to her. Lightning joined up. So I assume she knows things already.

I wonder where Y/n is. He wouldn't let this slide. Knowing how close him, and Lightning are.