Sakura x Sasuke

Sasuke's P.o.v
I walk down the streets of Kohana it was late at night.I carried my backpack on my shoulder knowing what i was about to do. The village exit came into view and so did Sakura."It's the middle of the night, what are you hanging around here for?" I said calmly.

"This is the only road out of the vilage."She said.

I took a few steps forward."You should go to bed." I say walking past her.

"Why Sasuke ?, Why won't you tell me anything? Why is it always silence with you? You never shared a single thing with-"

"Why should I tell you anything, just keep your nose out of my bussiness. It's none of your concern." I said interupting her. My back still facing her.

"I know you hate me... Even in the beginning you couldn't never stand me. Remember when we made genin and were assigned to our 3 man squads. We were alone together for the first time on this very spot. You got so mad at me that day." Sadness clear in her voice.

"I don't remember that."

"Yeah,... sure it was a long time ago right, but still that was the day it all began.It was the start of you and me...and Naruto and Kakashi Sensei . The four of us started going on missions and it was rough back then. Everyday was such a challenge but more than anything it was so much fun." She said taking in a deep breath. "I know about your clan Sasuke I do.... but seeking revenge that wont bring anyone happiness, nobody at all not you and not me"

" I knew it , I'm not like you the path I'm traveling is one that the rest of you can't follow. I know that the four of us have worked together. for awhile i thought i could take that path instead, but in the end i have decided on revenge. Thats always been my reason for living .I'll never be like you and Naruto" i sighed.

"Don't do this Sasuke you don't have to be alone, you told me that day how painful a thing solitude can be . I understand that pain now ... I do. I have a family and friends but if you were gone Sasuke It would be the same thing for me as being all alone."

"This is a new beginning each of us has a new path lying before us." I said my back still facing her.

"Sasauke" she says taking a few steps towards me."I'm so in love with you I can't stand it. If you would only be with me i promise I'll never let you regret it. Everyday would be joy I can give you happiness. I'll do anything for you Sasuke please I'm begging you don't walk away! I'll even help you get your revenge I'll do whatever it takes. I'll make it happen I swear ! Just ..stay here...with me ? and if you can't take me with you Sasuke" She sobbed.

I tried to push away the aching feeling in my chest. I turned to her "You haven't changed.Your still annoying." I turned and started to walk the pain tightening up on me.

"DON'T LEAVE ME ! If YOU GO I'LL SCREAM AND-" She said loudly.

I was behind her in a instant. She turned to face me I stared into her tear stained emerald eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. She gasped from surprised but eased up returning the kiss. I didn't know what this feeling was but I felt myself giving in as I pushed Sakura on to the bench. I kissed her neck and she let out a soft moan. I felt myself getting hard as my hand trailed down her body and grabbed her ass. She undid my shirt and i tossed it to the side as it lays forgotten in the night.

Sakura's P.o.v

I stared up at Sasuke unable to comprehend everything. He was trying to leave the village but here we are in the heat of the moment. Another moan escaped my lips as he took off my panties. I felt the cold night air against my lips . Sasuke then took his hand and rub it against my set of lips. I blushed deeply as he kissed my neck then slipped a finger inside of me. It was amazing as he added another finger in and out of set in a slightly fast motion. I turned my head and kissed him. I couldn't help this that was boiling inside of me I want him and I wanted more I wasn't sure what to do with this being my first time. I then moved and got up Sasuke looked at me eyes wide. then unbuttoned his shorts pull them down exposing his boxers I've been stuck my hand in his boxers and pulled out his huge member my eyes grew wide at the side of this. sasuke smirked at me which made my heart me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me down on his members my mouth taking him all of him. I then began to suck bobbing my head up and down and swirling my tongue on the tip. Sasuke grunted at this and began to move his hip making it go deeper down my throat. I slipped two fingers inside myself as I did this. after a few minutes I felt a hot liquid shoot into my mouth. I swollowed it and looked up at Sasuke.
"Stand up" he commanded and I did as I was told, he then bent me over the bench. He took and slapped my ass theb gripping it lightly as he slipped himself in side me. I cringed at the size stretching me. He started to thrust in and out of me at an even pace. I gripped the bench moaning as he began to speed up pounding into me.

"S-Sasuke " I called out as I felt my legs starting to go weak on me. He just grunted going faster than ever. I felt him pulling my hair casing me to arch my back his member going deeper than before. I felt myself cum as I called out his name in the stillness of the night. I felt him shoot his hot seed inside of me as well. I blushed realizing what we just did as he layed me back on the bench. I felt myself giving in to sleep as I closed my eyes drifting into nothingness.

Sasuke P.o.v

Sakura fell fast asleep after. I gathered my clothes and dressed. I looked at her and smiled a little. I left a blanket on her and stroked her hair one last time. "Sakura Thank you for everything " I turned and walked away leaving the village.