Happy birthday Itachi

You smiled your eyes showing every bit of excitement, Today was Itachi's birthday and you planned to make it special. He just got back from a secret  mission with the Anbu.You smiled hearing the front door open.

Itachi came in looking completely drained from his mission. He walked through the house. The aroma  of the food from the kitchen lured him in. A gentle but subtle smile grew onto his face. He called your name as he entered the kitchen and sat At the table  for a well cooked meal.

You came out eyes full of lust and pride as you watched your ebony haired lover fill his stomach. You flipped your hair as you walked up to him wrapping your arms around  his neck. He gave a light laugh as he turned to you.

"Are you enjoying your dinner love? " You said being the first to speak.

"I couldn't  have asked for a better meal.  Send my compliments to the chef, but I must ask what's the occasion? " he said smirking.

"Your birthday " You said like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

He stared down at the empty plates below him . He then began gathering up the plates and putting them in the sink  and began washing them.

You crept up behind him once more wrapping your hands around his waist. Your red silk robe still going unnoticed. You pushed your head against his well toned back hearing his heart beat.  Yours began to speed up enjoying the thought of his heart beating just for you.

"Your name,  Are you okay? " Itachi says breaking the extremely long silence.

You raised your head smiling as you snapped out of your day dream. "S-sorry... I figured after you ate you'd like to take a bath I have it ready for you." You say blushing deeply.

He turns onyx eyes fixated on you smiling he kissed your forehead and headed to the bathroom.

"Feel free to join me if you see fit. I could use the company."

You stood there blushing but headed to the bedroom and sat on the bed both you and Itachi shared. About 30 mins passed and you headed to the bathroom you opened the door seeing Itachi sitting in his robe , the shower running allowing fog to fill the room. 

" Why is the shower running?  Did you not like your bath? " You asked coming closer to Itachi. He opened his eyes and motioned for you to come closer. You did as you were told and came closer and sat on his lap facing him. You both stared for a while. You admired his unearthly beauty. His jet black hair hung freely a few strands clinging to his well toned chest. Water still dripping down his body implying he's been out the bath for a little while. He started to laugh a bit and you looked at him tilting your head.

He leaned up and kissed your lips softly sending a shiver of warmth through your body. You gave in kissing him back . He wrapped his hands around your waist deepening the kiss. One hand found its way to your ass he squeezed it and you gasped allowing him entrance into your mouth. His tongue explored your mouth and fought yours for dominance. Just as your mind started to get cloudy from the lust he pulled away, you whined in disapproval. 

"Now then, shall we? " Itachi smirked with a lust filled gaze. He looked at you as a predator would it's prey. A shiver went down your spine as he removed your red silk robe letting it fall onto the floor. He kissed your lips again picking you up and putting your back against cold shower wall. The hot water hit both your bodies. He kissed you again deeply while grinding his body against yours. You could feel his member growing as it began to poke you.  You began to giggle at the thought. He stopped and looked at you.

"Something funny? " he says  in a teasing tone as he let's you onto your own two feet and backs a away taking off his completely soaked robe throwing it onto the bathroom floor.

"This. " You say as you grab his member and put it in your mouth.

He gasp eyes widening realizing the predator has now became the prey. You looked up at him with lust filled eyes as you as bob your head slowly talking more and more of him into your mouth. His hands balled into fists from the pleasure. You sped up your pace while deep throating him using your mouth like he had taught you countless times before.

He Reluctantly let out a soft moan.You smiled knowing that you were getting him like this. You massaged his shaft with your throat and cupping his balls with your hands . You began to taste the precum from his tip and it was like it sent you into a frenzy as you eagerly  sucked at the head and moving your hand to stroke his manhood he eventually came in your mouth.Your throat filled with the white sticky fluid. You swallowed it and  took a deep breath smiling up at him. You had won. He looked so fragile like you sucked the life out of him almost.

"Your name..." He trailed off before you could look at him he was behind you bending you over he entered you without hesitation . You gasped as you felt yourself stretching to fit hm. He thrusted roughly pulling your hair as the hot water hit you both adding to the pure bliss you both were experiencing. He began going deeper pushing your body to its limits. You whimpered as your body couldn't take anymore you were close to cuming. He then picked you up and put your back against the cold wall of the bathroom. You shivered slightly he then entered you once more . bouncing you up and down on his shaft . You began moaning again. You felt your womanhood tighten around him as you came. He left out a few curse words as he fucked you harder. He kissed you deeply as he pounded into you.

"Your name, Thank you for the best birthday ever" He grunted out as you feel him cum filling you up with his seed .

You both took deep breaths , he cleaned you up and brought you to the bedroom you both shared and you both went to sleep the exhaustion of the previous events wearing you both out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry i haven't been updating in awhile but I'm back now please vote comment and follow me ! inbox me for suggestions Leggo!