Chapter 5

A/N: I honestly apologize for writing smut in every chapter.. i guess it always ends up they do the khm khm.

TW: 'blood' , past trauma, fluff (not really sure if it's a trigger to anyone??)

"Darling? It's time to wake up" Larissa shook you. Turning towards her rolling on the bed you glared at her. "Noo, it's Saturday let me sleep inn" you whined while she laughed. "Come on, i got you something" supporting yourself on your arms you lift your upper body looking at her. "You are such a goddess.." mesmerized by her you were smiling. She chuckled "You think so?" "I know so" sitting up you kissed her. "About the present, i didn't quite know what to get you because it's kind of hard to guess what you're in need of" she smiled handing you a box, "This is going to sound cheesy, but, all i need is your love" You kissed her again.

Opening the box you saw paint. "Oh you want me to teach you how to paint? Alright" you chuckled "Oh my, this is so pretty!" You smiled taking out the hoodie and the jeans.

Jumping and squeaking in the bed Larissa watched you with passion and eyes full of love, thankful for meeting you.

The hoodie was baige with details of gold and red streaming over it, jeans we pretty basic denim.

"I'm going to try it on for you!" You got up taking your clothes off slipping on the hoodie and the jeans. "They fit me perfect!" Jumping around you hugged yourself "It's also so warm, thank you Larissa" walking up to her you kissed her. "It looks amazing on you" she said smiling pulling you onto her lap.

Gladly accepting she wrapped her arms around your waist as you layed your head on her chest.

"Oh, there's a carnival coming and right after we have Rave'N"

"Rave'N?"

"Yes it's like a prom we hold each year."

"Sounds fancy. What's the theme?"

"Some Yeti thing, i haven't checked it out yet, the board has some weird ideas, all i read is that main colors are blue, white and grey so take that in mind while buying the dress"

"Oh, thank you and the carnival thing?"

"It's full of 'fun' games and food, nothing special other than music"

"Is there going to be a lot of people..?"

"Mm, i think not, just the school, people aren't so bright of events here" she chuckled, lifting your head you kissed her. "Rissa?" You called nervously while she looked at you with a smile. "Yes?" "I know this may be way too soon, i know that I'm a student but I'm shooting my shot. Will you go to the Rave'N with me?" Already picking your nails you asked. "I.. of course!" She smiled kissing you.

A smile appeared on your face.

"Wanna take a little trip to Jericho and fool around?" You asked "Weathervane?" She added as you both got up, since you were already dressed in new clothing you said "I'll steal some of your make up, not feeling like going upstairs just for mascara and lipgloss" she scoffed as she handed you her makeup bag.

Applying the mascara looking in the bathroom mirror she slowly approached you from behind hugging you. "What is it beautiful?" You asked trying not to mess up the liner. "Appreciating your beauty" your cheeks flushed a bright pink while she kissed your neck.

Finishing the makeup you turned around looking at her lips curved in a smile. Kissing her she started "Don't ruin your makeup dear" smiling into the series of rapid kisses you said "Oh don't worry I'll re-apply the gloss" Smirking she held you by your waist kissing your neck and your collarbone.

"You're amazing Rissa.." saying this she stopped kissing you, looking in your eyes. "So are you.." hugging her you held her hand pulling her back to the room so she could dress. "I'll be ready in a few, feel free to do anything"
Sitting on her bed you were watching her take off her pajamas, slowly approaching her you hugged her from behind leaving tender kisses on her bare shoulders and back. "Darling we have to get ready" she said softly, you pulled her by the waist hugging her "I love you" she picked you up kissing you as her gaze softened "I love you too sunshine.."