Ducks. 4

He never thought it would be so easy to find him but it doesn't matter because he has him now. He said to the man: "Waldo, I need your help and I need it fast." "With what?" He asked. "I you're your help getting to the plane, for the Z-Hog to the gate of heaven." He replied. "Okay I'll do it! But only because I've never seen anything like you before." So Waldo led Duck to his shed where his fighter jet, Tornado6 was waiting. Duck ran into it and started the plane and flew off like there was no tomorrow.  He eventually made it to the desert of tornadoes where every tornado is a guard from the tornado king. They all were attacking Duck but he knew what to do. So he shot the tornadoes with his missiles and his guns until they were no more. Then the king came out and questioned Duck and he had to explain. After about an hour of explaining that Duck was innocent and his whole backstory the king finally opened the path for duck to get to the plains for the Z-Hog. It was a two day trip with no sleep but he finally saw the plane and there it was. The Z-Hog! He flew down and landed with a nice barrel roll to the Hog and then Master Chief saw him and slapped Ducks beak and said: "back off!" Later Duck explained his whole story and why this happened and what is going to happen.