-°✦*.° ᴠᴀʟᴇʀɪᴀɴ • ɪ

☆°.*•~✦ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ
ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss ✦~•*.°☆

・━━━━✥♡✥━━━━・

        After an exhausting day yesterday, you would think that life would, well, give [Name] a break. Anything at all. A day. Maybe two. Maybe a whole week to allow herself just to sit down and take in the crazy events of her week. From nearly getting suspended to fighting a monster in an abandoned mine with a few of her juniors, it was much more than what she'd ever handled last year. 

        Yet when she showed up to class the next day, [Name] felt anything but well rested and raring to go. Waking up this morning, Haru took the liberty to fetch the Ramshackle group breakfast, and thank goodness for that. wake up early, the girl might just actually take a day off from school.

        But it didn't happen, and it was Yuu and Haru who came knocking at her door. You know, for people who had just met not even a day ago, they seemed to get along. That was good, though. While she didn't know Yuu for very long (a few days at most), there was something about him that felt so...right to trust him. Perhaps it was because of the warm pecan brown that was his hair. Or was it the gentleness that laid in his gaze? Or was it how he was so honest? Whatever it may be, [Name] could find herself glad that her brother and Yuu got along. 

        "You usually leave at this time, don't you, Senpai?" Yuu asked after putting down his fork. 

        Haru looked over at him curiously. "At this time? But it's so early, is it not?" 

        [Name] had only finished her last bite of breakfast before answering. "Yeah, you're right." Dang, he paid attention to what time she left? Of course, he didn't know that she left early for the sole purpose of making it in time to get Silver a small snack, but still. "But today's your first day, right? I don't mind leaving whenever you're ready."

        "I should be fine. I don't want to disrupt your usual routine." The magicless student ended his reassurance with a small smile.

        "Yeah, who do you think the Great Grim is? I can lead my henchman to the right class, no problem." Grim puffed out his chest proudly as he munched on his canned tuna. 

        Yunan eventually nodded. "We should be able to get to our classes too. Your tour last year came in handy, didn't it?"

        "Jeez, guys. I don't know if it's just me, but it sounds like you want me gone as soon as possible." Which, to be very honest, wouldn't be so surprising. In fact, she would be more surprised if that wasn't the case, especially after last night.  But it wasn't the case. Not entirely, at least. The way they were able to talk as if last night had never occurred—as if she hadn't gone through yet another dread-filled time explaining herself. They didn't dwell, and they were able to make jokes. 

        All except one person, that was.

        Linett, who had yet to say a word, continued eating his food without looking at her even once. She still didn't know what to think about it. After all, unlike the other two times someone had found out her secret, she told them much less than she did last night. Ruggie hardly knew anything at all about her situation, and Yuu previously didn't know anything until last night. What made this time so different from the last two times? Well, not only did they live with each other, but now that Haru was also there, it made all the difference. Those times when she was on her own, trying her best to explain or mend the relationship, she didn't have to be alone now that her brother was here.