Part 12

Rudra and kumud was sitting in the garden.

Rudra: Kumud Saras and his family can't stay here.

Kumud: Why?

Rudra: Uncle and Aunty don't know about you two are in a relationship. They will know the true.

Kumud: I already told Saras to come.

Rudra: Yes. I am not telling you to not tell him come. He stay in my house. I have one here that no one stay.

Kumud: Are you sure Rudra

Kumud: Are you sure Rudra. No why are you doing this.

Rudra: Because I love you. I want to see you happy. I know you don't love me. It's okay. Just let me fulfill my love.

Kumud: Really I can't. I feel I am using you. I don't want to take your love for granted. You getting all the blamed for me.

Rudra: Please kumud. Just let me take care of everything. Promise me you will not say anything.

Kumud: But.....

Rudra: No but. Just promised.

Kumud: Okay i promise Rudra.

Rudra: Thank you

Rudra: Thank you.

Kumud: your parents?

Rudra: Don't worry. I will take care of them.

Kumud: Thank you so much Rudra. I own you.

Rudra left and went home.

Kumud went inside.

Rajesh: Kumud come here please.

Kumud: Yes dad coming.

Kumud when to see her dad.

Rajesh: What is this boy name?

Kumud: Saras.

Rajesh: Kumud Rudra was your match. Don't you love Rudra.  You two are made for each other.

Kumud: But dad we don't love each other.

Menaka: Stop lying. I could see in Rudra eyes that he love you. He did everything to make his mom accept you.