Meeting her again.

Fab5's POV

Breaking News

Rich industrial Rakesh Khurana was found on the streets with his leg run over the bike. You heard it right. The CEO of Khurana's was returning from a charity party.............

Cabir turns off the TV and everyone looks at him.

Alya: "Tv band kyu kiya?" Cabir shrug's. Manik walks towards them.

Manik: "Teri bike par khoon kaise aaya Cabir?" Manik says eyeing cabir and everyone gasp.

Mukti: "What?" Cabir walks to the bar and sits on the stool avoiding everyone's eye.

Fab4: "Cabir is behaving strange"

Cabir: "Arre ha woh meri gaadi ke neeche kal ek kutta aa gaya tha. No big deal." Cabir said shrugging off and goes to make a drink for himself avoiding eye contact with everyone. Everyone looks at him suspiciously, especially Manik.

Manik: "Kutta aaya tha ya Khurana ka pair?" Manik asked narrowing his eyes at him in suspicion. Cabir doesn't respond and keeps gulping his drink. Now this worried them. He never behaved this way.

Mukti: "Tu aaj itni subah- subah kyu pee raha hai? Navya se jhagda hua kya tera?" Mukti asks with a frown but still no response.

Dhruv: "Bro tu sun raha hai?" No response. He keep filling his glass and gulps in in one go. Now this is worrying everyone to no end. Manik tries approaching him.

Manik: "Cabir...." Cabir slams the glass on the counter startling everyone. He shouts.

Cabir: "HA MAIN THA! Maine hi udaaya hai usko. Usika khoon tha mere bike par. Maine hi uska pair toda hai." This outburst caught everyone offguard. The fun loving guy they knew was no longer in front of him. His eyes are red due to drinking and anger.

Mukti: "Cabir tu..." He cuts her off.

Cabir: "Main hi tha." he rubs his face then continues. "Lekin meri jagah agar tu hota toh tu bhi wahi karta manik" He said angrily. Mank is shocked so are others. "Tumlogo ne dekha na woh kaise chhuu raha tha apni Nandini ko. Kya hota agar woh hosh mein aakar wapis Orphanage chala jata?" Their gaze softened and Everyone looked at each other in shock. He comes and sits beside Alya and Dhruv. He starts narating what happened.

Cabir's POV (Flashback)

Last night I dropped Nandini to the Orphanage and sat on my bike making sure she get's home safely. She was 16. Still a kid. You can tell by the way she walks. (Laughs) She walked few steps but then she walked back to me.

Cabir: "Aree wapis kyu aa gayi?" I asked her. She looked around us.

Nandini: "Are you waiting for someone?"

Cabir: "Yes." Yes I was waiting for her to go home safely. What she did today really touched my heart. But I don't want her to ever help anyone like this. It was her luck that, the Khurana was knocked off or else I dont even want to imagine iske sath kya hota. She again looked around us.

Nandini: "Who?" I facepalm myself internally.

Cabir: "None of your business. Ab seedha apne room mein jao aur bahr mat aana. Samjhi?" I agree my tone was a little harsh with her, but it's for the best. She obeyed me and started walking away. I smiled. I had to make sure she was going to her room not to party. She opened the door to her room but turned around to see if I was there. I gestured her to go inside and she did. Once she was inside her room I left. But as I started my my bike I had this thought.