famous birthdays

poppy hunter

poppy hunter

TV ACTRESS

#22 most popular | ★ boost

BIRTHDAY

april 1, 1994 (age 28)

BIRTHPLACE

new york, new york

about

first played the leading role in a limited series monday drive and would later move on to work as a starring actress in netflix's stranger things as a character introduced in season 3. she also played the lead role in the pod in early 2018. she also briefly appeared in twilight along with jamie campbell bower in 2009.

trivia

poppy is well known for going out on the town when she's not acting. she is usually spotted out getting involved in her community and volunteering at homeless shelters or starting a new fundraiser to help out. her merch collection released in 2021 had all proceeds donated to a period poverty charity.

family life

she was born in new york, new york, and quickly got involved with the industry as both of her parents were popular managers in the area. both of her parents died in a car accident in 2017 and dylan has no siblings.

associated with

she stars with sadie sink, noah schnapp, and joe keery on stranger things as well as jamie campbell bower from twilight. she was rumored to be dating castmate dacre montgomery in 2017 but the co-stars never confirmed the relationship.