4

Warning! In this chapter, there will be an argument! If you do not want to read that bit, i will put a disclaimer!

We had won.

"For an Addams, you aren't like our dear Wednesday."

that was the last thing my mother said to me, telling me I'm too happy. 
Maybe now i know why Wednesday always gave me a sympathetic look, well I've proved the all wrong now. Mother, and her favouring over Wednesday, i sometimes wish i wasn't living in their shadow. What am i saying? You just won the Po Cup! Be happy for yourself!

Walking back, i noticed Enid's smile. It was bright, and i could tell she was happy. We listened to Principal Weems speech, And were sent to our dorms. I had left my room rather messy so i decided to clean the space. I was sweaty after the Po Cup and tidying, so i went to wash my face. What triggered me was that i could hear something in Enid and Wednesdays room... i was worried and so stepped in to their space. Wednesday and Enid were arguing!

ARGUMENT  STARTS HERE!

"After winning, you showed too much joy, nobody likes a happy person." Wednesday said calmly.

"You say that every time i even show happiness! Do you really think those comments don't damage my mental health?" Enid shouted back, angry.

"Maybe if you learned to not to be a soft person that i could snap under my shoe, you wouldn't have to have existential crisis' every 2 seconds." Wednesday replied, not showing any signs of anger or sadness.

"Wednesday! Stop! Now! You can clearly see you're breaking her heart into 100 little shards! If you don't stop now, you can go somewhere else!" I butted in, i couldn't bear to see Enid so sad. Wait! Why am I thinking of all of these things?

And so Wednesday did leave. When she did, I ran to Enid and held her close.

ARGUMENT ENDS HERE!

She held on to my black turtle neck, crying into my neck. I patted her back and ran my hand through her hair. She murmured an apology and looked down. I lifted her into her bed, tucked her under and left the room.

"no!"

I turned back. She didn't want me to leave? I sat by her on her bed but she pulled me down to hug me. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach again. She fell asleep hugging me, and so i couldnt stop myself from falling into a deep sleep.

406 words.