AU: Kaiser Ghidorah comes to Earth

Hey, everyone this is Kopawhite and this is a AU chapter away from
the main story for entertainment.

There maybe more AU or side chapters in the future, I never really put much thought into it.

But for now until I think up for more chapters of the main story, please bear with it.

And grand thanks to ChikoLAV for their help in this chapter.

And please remember that this is for your entertainment and laughs.

(Author pov)

In a golden sphere traveling throughout space it's destination is to earth. Inside said spacecraft is known as Golden treasure chest, planet-killing monster, Monster X or 0.

Maxwell (Kaiser Ghidorah) sits on his command chair making a call to his little sister Princess Ghidorah (Luna)

About why is he going to a uncharted planet and of course when will he get a wife (or a harem).

While the two are going back and forth about what best for his life, his scientist and weapon investor Megalon came in.

Megalon: Excuse me, my emperor.

But I really need to use the Space Skype.

Maxwell: Megalon, what is so important that you need to interrupt my call?

Megalon: Well sir, I need to call my wife.

Maxwell: Well then, please hol.... Luna I'm going to have to call you back. (Hangs up and turns to Megalon) Come again?

Megalon: Well sir, it's going to be our 3200th year anniversary and I want to know where does she wants to go to celebrate it.

Maxwell isn't shock that Megalon is lesbian, but she's married.

Maxwell: You're married to a female?

And all this time I thought... never mind.

Megalon: Thought what? That I was single?

Maxwell: Yeah actually. You never mention it nor wore a ring ever since you been here. And you been with me for 4103 years.

Megalon: Well sir, I don't like mixing business with my personal life.

Maxwell: Oh no, I get it. So I'll be leaving so you can make your call.