Ice cream pt2

Summary:

You and Chishiya are both living in the same apartment. Suddenly, you decided to eat an ice cream bar in front of him.
.
.
.
☆ ☆ ☆

A few minutes had past and you realized that Chishiya was taking to long in the bathroom,so you decided to get up to check up on him.

You thought to yourself maybe he's worried about something from work or he got sick like you said and he doesn't want to tell you.

Chishiya is the type of person who doesn't tell you if something is wrong because he doesn't want to worry you or bother you at all.

You love that he worries about you, but you also want him to tell you his stuff to help him in any type of  way you can.

You slowly walked to the bathroom not trying to alert him cuz you new he was gonna act like he was fine.

The door was a little open and nothing could've of prepare you for what you saw.

Chishiya.

He was whimpering you're name repeatedly and stroking his length while he had his eyes closed, he let his head fall back to enjoy the feelings he was making to himself.

"Y/n..." he say moaning

His whimpering grew louder and louder, his breathing was heavier and this weird feeling grew in you're lower stomach, you're cheeks were as red as blood. This is wrong, watching him jerking off it felt wrong but he's thinking of me you thought . Is that why he was acting all strange today?

You got so distracted in your thoughts , when suddenly you heard a couple laughing walking by and the sudden feel of a hand dragging you inside the bathroom and the other hand closing the door behind you.

"Did you hear anything?" he ask, his chest was uncovered, you could see his abdomen and what's lower still aching touch.

"I did." The expression on his face was priceless, he blushed and gazed everywhere but you're eyes.

"Do you want me that much?" you say playfully

You went closer to him until his back touched the wall and your breaths were combined.

"No. This is not what you think it is..." he says

You caressed his abdomen while holding eye contact with him.

"Oh I think it is what I think it is, I thought the great chishiya didn't even have time for this kind of stuff."

You grind while making eye contact

He didn't say a word but his face was enough than a thousand words.

You walk closer to him making him more nervous than he already is.

"W-well I just idk" he avoids your glance

"What are you so ashamed of huh?, Chishiya " you said with rather lust in your eyes

"Look at me" you said grabbing his chin making him look at you.

He smirks knowing what you were trying to do.

"Didn't you said you knew ?"

"But yk my hands are not enough I need something else or rather someone else" he says, this time making you flustered by the sudden change.

You composed yourself  "hmm I wonder who could it be?" you said slowly moving your hands down his chest.

"Perhaps it could someone who is standing right infront of me" he says this while touching your waist and bringing it closer to him .