ice cream

Summary:

You and Chishiya are both living in the same apartment. Suddenly, you decided to eat an ice cream bar in front of him.
.
.
.
                                       ☆ ☆ ☆

You and Chishiya are both living in the same apartment because you both figured out that it'll be more convenient since you're both studying med, and it will also help your relationship in a strong bond.

Most of the time, you're always left alone because Chishiya is always busy. He's already taking his doctorate. That's why he doesn't have that much time to talk or hang out, but he promised you that after his doctorate, he would make it up to you.

You didn't mind it because you understood the situation between you and your boyfriend, which is why Chishiya loved you. You're understanding and always have a solution whenever a problem occurs for both of you.

It's already 2 in the afternoon, and anytime, your boyfriend will come home soon. You are already preparing food for both of you since you're a great cook too!

A few minutes passed, and you heard a beeping sound in your apartment.

Chishiya's here.

You saw Chishiya wearing his uniform and holding a lot of paper works. You immediately helped him, and he pressed a soft kiss on your forehead, a sign of gratitude, while you placed his paper works in his working table.

After you placed his belongings, you joined him at the dining table. You saw him remove his coat and see how muscular he was. You're still flattered that you caught a guy like him. Who can't be flattered by having a handsome, intelligent boyfriend? You're a fortunate girl.

"What did you cook," he asked.

"I made your favorite dish; open it. It's a surprise, my love!" you went to the kitchen to get the dish and placed it on the table.

He opened the pan and saw the shrimp teppanyaki you made. He looked at you and said,

"Thank you, baby. I love going home to you."

You both exchanged smiles and started to eat. It wasn't that long enough, and you are both done. You washed the dishes, too, while you saw Chishiya going to his working table and starting to get to work.

After washing the dishes, you decided to get an ice cream bar from your refrigerator and sat on the couch.

You peacefully started eating the ice cream and busy scrolling through your phone. You were unaware that your boyfriend was already watching you eat. You started to catch your boyfriend's attention because of your constant sucking and licking. Don't get me wrong, you are just lazily eating the ice cream, but your boyfriend started to wander his thoughts to something dirty.

"Are you enjoying that?" Chishiya asked you, and you looked at him.

You nodded, and you saw his cheeks were red. "Why are your cheeks red? Are you sick, baby?" you gave him a concerned look.

He shook his head in disagreement. "I-I'm fine. Don't mind me."

"Okay, just tell me if you need something." you proceeded to get your attention back to your cell phone and ice cream.

You finished your ice cream but left the stick in your mouth while biting it, and you're still busy scrolling to your cell phone.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." you heard Chishiya and saw him rushing.

You look dumbfounded but still don't get the chance to know what just happened. The real reason is you unexpectedly made your boyfriend hard and horny by eating an ice cream bar.

                                         ☆ ☆ ☆

part 2?!!

Notes:

Thank you for reading it! I'm sorry if it is short. You can leave a comment if you like!
(also sorry if I made some bad writing my first language is spanish so I hope y'all understand ♡)