Chapter - 1

"Run sooyaa , run away from here" a woman who was lying on floor covered with blood said that to her frightened daughter.

"Mom , I can't leave you here"

"This is your chance to escape from here, I am really sorry to put you in this hell sooyaa"

" I can't keep my promise baby but always know that mumma loves you the most, you'll be fine my darling just go away from here never look back again I love you so much" that woman said while shuttering, her blood dripping from head slowly she closed her eyes.

" Mommmm...."

Jisoo wake up from the same awful dream that she's dreaming for past 5 years, her eyes are puffy because of crying she look around everything was black her whole face is covered with sweat.

"Unnie, are you okay well mom is calling you come now" someone said from outside.

She was breathing heavily before answering she opened the side table drawer taking out a medicine she swallow it without water.

"Jen , I am okay don't worry I'm coming."

"Okay unnie come fast"

Jisoo get up from bed and goes towards the windows, by removing all the curtain she looked outside to see reddish-orange sunset she sigh. 

Again I slept for so long.

She changed her dress and came downstairs, jisoo saw her mother is preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Mom" she says and a pretty women with big smile saw her.

"Honey how are you feeling now?"

" Much better mom where's Jen."

" I think she went to the park I told her to go with you but you know her she never listen to me. "

"It's already late I am going to find her" Jisoo said and without hearing her mom's answer she leaved.

"It's too much for me to handle these two, one likes to be in trouble and other likes to create trouble." her mother chuckled thinking about her daughters.

Time skip ~

Jennie is strolling around here and there in Park she was taking pictures of beautiful sunset, childrens were playing, she turned her left to see some couples making out.

"Aish, these people don't even care about child's innocence they should get a room." she mumbled.

Jennie was walking and checking her picture which she take when a hand touch her shoulder she flinched and turn to see the same Jerk who always bully her.

"Hello babygirl we met again."

Jennie rolled her eyes she felt disgusted to see him.

"Don't fucking rolled your eyes it's not good for you" he yelled & held her hand tightly making her whimper.

"Leave my hand Jerk, if my sister know what you did she will not spare you." Jennie tried to threatened him.

That guy was laughing maniacally "Ohh I am scared will she beat me huh but I don't see her, where is she huh?"

"TURN AROUND"

A voice comes from his behind just when he turned to see who said that a hard punch land on his face causing a big cut on his lips.

"Now you see me"

"Unnie" Jennie tried to go towards her but that guy tighten his grip.

"Not bad!! such a fiesty & hot huh but I am more into cute girls like your sister " he smirked and touch his lips.

Jennie tried to free herself from his grip

At this point she was really angry seeing Jennie struggle to free herself from his grip she loose her control.

"Leave my sister's hand before I ripped your fucking hand from your flithy body" saying that she kicked him inbetween his legs.

He groan in pain causing his grip loosen from Jennie's hand and she quickly hide behind her sister, people start looking at them.

He glared at Jisoo before walking away from there, seeing him limping Jennie burst into laugh.

"I told you that you should practice martial arts with me so that you can beat these kind of pathetic Jerks" Jisoo sternly said.

" Unnie I don't need that okay I have you" she cutely said.

"Unnie look at these sunset pictures , it's so pretty right" she show her all the photos that she clicked.

Jisoo was staring at the pictures "looking at these pictures I realised that ending can also be beautiful."

" Huh?"  Jennie didn't understand what she meant.

"Nothing, let's go home Jen."

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

Please tell me if you like the first chapter ??

30-12-22