The Screams Of The Calm

Iceberg watched as his boss did his work without any emotion, he had started feeling resentment against his boss, even tho he knew his boss couldn't be at fault for how his emotions worked, Gears looked up and saw Iceberg staring at him, Iceberg turned away and carried on with his own work, and everyone else's work because he did everyone else's work not out of choice.
"There is sometimes a time when a grown man will need you to be calm and collected, even if your not a serious person"
It was about 2 in the morning when Iceberg eventually finished, Gears had already gone to bed, Iceberg looked over to his boss' desk and shuddered.
Iceberg stood up and walked into his own room and slept for the night.
The next morning went like normal, apart from the occasional screaming but that was rather normal as well.
Iceberg did his work as normal and nothing interesting happened.
That night he couldn't sleep, he just couldn't stop thinking about Gears and his nonexistent emotions, Iceberg sat up and stared at the wall, a sudden wave of emotions came over him and he started to breakdown, he was crying silently but somewhere, someone knew he was having a breakdown.
The door opened and Gears walked in, he saw Iceberg and walked over quietly, he sat down in front of Iceberg and wrapped his arms around his small whimpering body, the only thing that Gears could hear was this man's small sad sobs, "I.. I" Iceberg stuttered, Gears placed a hand at the back of Iceberg's head and stroked his hair gently, "Shhh, just let it out" Gears whispered, Iceberg just pressed his head into Gears' chest and cried harder.