Four warriors (chaar sahibzade)

In case you are celebrating christmas like every year.you can remember the battle of chamkaur in which guru gobind singh (10th guru) of sikhs and 2 elder sons were battling their last days in chamkaur.

In case you are getting cold even in blankets, you can remember that baba zorawar singh ji,baba fateh singh ji were locked in thanda burj (a very cold place) by suba sirhind wazir khan the governer of one city of punjab.

I'm writing this story to highlight that past that still can inspire you
That how we can conquer even if there is nothing left but all you have is bravery a hope inside of you,and will to fight injustice.

Main characters:

Guru gobind singh ji- 10th guru of sikhism

Baba ajit singh-elder son of guru

Baba jujhar singh- 2nd son

Baba zorawar singh- 3rd son

Baba fateh singh- 4th and yougest son of guru ji.

Wazir khan- sirhind governer

In late 16th century, punjab

At anandpur,guru gobind singh ji lived along with his 4 sons,wife mata sundri ji,mother mata gujjar kaur ji,with peace and happiness.
Their 4 sons were so elegant and wonderful,loved by everyone at anandpur. 

Baba ajit singh was a young man, who was skilled warrior,he was once ordered by the guru to rescue a women abducted by pathan,after just some days of her marriage, then baba ajit singh attacked the pathan and rescued that women from pathan.

Like this, he used to rescue people who were tortured,abducted by pathans and mughals at the order of his father (guru gobind singh ji).

Jujhar singh, another son of the guru was 14 yrs old and he was in initial days of his gatka training and swordplay.

Baba zorawar singh,baba fateh singh were two young cute sahibzadas who used to recite gurbani and hyms of guru granth sahib ji. They used to cheer up their older brothers when they both compete in horse race with each other.