Prolouge

3rd person POV:

Alision maximoff age 25 graduated from witchcraft school 8 years ago. She saw an advertisement for witchcraft teaching at Nevermore and applied , a few weeks later she had the interview and was told a couple of days later she has the job.

She never kept in touch with her mother Wanda as they were powerful witches and when they tried to show off or fight they almost destroyed the universe after that Alision lived most of her life alone.

She kept in touch with a few friends but not many as they all went separate ways. Alision starts the job at Nevermore on the 20th August and the term starts 10th September so she has plenty of time to settle in before the students start another year.

She never knew her father at all , she was told her died before she was born. She had two little brothers max and dean they are seven. She rarely sees then. Then again she rarely sees any if her family or even friends.

Alision's best friends Jack and Sophie were married with two little kids sarah and sam. This was pretty much like the rest of her friends. She was the only single one out of the friend group.

-210 words yes ik another book but its been in my drafts for ages so sush anyways happy new year to yall don't disappear on me just yet ok?? xx