chapter 1 : The greeting

Alisions POV:

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00am on the dot. Today was the day, I got a shower did my make up and hair. Now it was 8:00 am. I did not have to be at Nevermore until 10:00 am and it was only half an hour drive so I wont leave until 9:20 am. My bags were packed and in the car ready. So I sat at my laptop and looked at the emails miss weens sent me, I replied to some and checked my social media , I was doing some bits around the house until it reached 9:20 am , I locked up and grabbed my car keys setting off. I arrived at 9:55 am and was doing some finishing touches then went up to the principals office.

After walking through the halls of Nevermore i reached Miss Weems office, the door plate read 'principal weems'. I knocked on the door and waited for her for her to open the door. A few moments later the door opened "Ahh miss maximoff come in I was expecting you." The blonde woman moved aside so I could walk in . We both sat down. "Please call me Alision." She nodded. We talked for a good hour before there was a knock at the door she told the person to come in. "Hello marilyn this is Alision , Alision marilyn one of our teachers here." "It is a pleasure to meet you Alision." "it is a pleasure to meet you to Marilyn." After a few minutes of talking Larissa stood up and left for a meeting saying Marilyn will show me around. Once she left me and Marilyn looked at each other before we walked out the office.

We both left her office and began to walk around. She started to explain what sorts of students there are and who works here and what they do including a bit about her self. "So Alision how come you applied for witchcraft teaching?" I took a deep breath and said. "I think the world is mistaken when it comes to witches they say were all bad and Banish us so i thought if i taught it the world would see both sides of witches." She smiled and said "I think thats lovely theres only a small amount of people who stick up and show the good side of their species." I nodded staring at her thinking 'shes hot wait Alision stop falling for her you only just met' I snapped out my thoughts when I felt a hand on my arm. "You ok sweetie ." "Y-yeah just lost in thoughts." She nodded

We continued to walk until we reached a classroom she unlocked it then handed me me the keys. "Heres your classroom keys, have a look then i'll take you to your room." i said thank you then walked in and looking for a good five to ten minutes. Before, walking out and locking the classroom. We both walked to a long corridor and walked to the far end before stopping. "So if you need anything you know where to find me dear, now here are the keys now do you have any questions before i go and if theres any more questions later just knock on my door and i'll answer them for you." "Thanks Marilyn but i do not have any questions at the moment but thank you."
⚠️TW ED/ EATING DISORDER ⚠️

After Marilyn left I sat on the floor crying my eyes out my mothers voice saying over and over 'STOP IT SHES NOTHING BUT A COLLEGE YOU WHORE MAYBE U SHOULD DIE' . I crawled over to my mini fridge and pulled out all the chocolate and pulled the crips out a draw eating it all until I was sick trying to make my self feel better. (I have an eating disorder always have i ate till i was sick every time I was down and just wanted to make my self feel better. )I was throwing up after I finished eating. I cleaned up and then passed out on the bed after crying again.

Marilyns POV:

After I left Alision to her self I went into my room and began to read. A couple hours later I thought i heard someone crying then throwing up then crying. I put my book down to listen and i was rightI went out and knocked on Alisions door no answer I thought she might of been asleep since it was late, So I went back to my room and took a shower then fell asleep.

hey i am alive
words - 773