1.

Messi POV
———————————————————————————
It was a normal day for me, I just got back home after hanging out with neymar and suarez. My mom called me and told me to come to the flower shop. I said I'll be there in a bit, I wore my sneakers and left, when I got there, my mom called me and told me to help my dad at the back, to take some flowers outside. I nodded and made my way to the back.

I called out to my dad, he just smiled at me and told me to take these roses outside, I nodded and carried them outside. I went back and asked my dad if he needed help with anything else he told me no, so I left.

After a while someone came, someone I knew... well.. he came up to me and asked me " A bouquet of flowers please." I asked which one he answered "Roses" my favourite flower.. I nodded and got a bouquet of roses, I gave it to him he paid me. And left. I told mom I'm going back home and I left.

I went back home and took a nice hot shower, after all I was pretty tired. After I got dressed I went downstairs and turned on the TV, after a while of watching TV I heard a knock, I thought it was mom and dad, but it was just 4:30pm too early for them to close.

I got up and opened the door, there stood a tall handsome man Cristiano Ronaldo in front of me, he smiled at me, and I smiled back. I asked what he was doing here, he took out a bouquet of roses from behind his back and gave them to me, and said "Leo, these are for you. I know you love roses, so I got these.." It didn't take me long to realise that these are the same bouquet I gave to cris, at the flower shop.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips, he kissed me back. I said "Cris you didn't have to.." cris chuckled and replied " I wanted to. Especially for my baby" I just laughed, I invited him in and we played FIFA. After a while he left, and my parents came back home as well.

(Top Ronaldo and bottom Messi)
( if you where wondering)