3.

I said to cris in a low almost quiet voice "If you hate me, just tell me.." cris replied in a confused voice "What do you mean?" I felt really really bad now.. he got me roses, just to apologise to me .. My eyes started to tear up, hopefully cris didn't notice, I bowed my head to make sure the tears don't come..

I said in a quiet voice "I pranked you .. I heard the entire thing.. I wanted to see your reaction.." cris looked at me shocked.. "you pranked me ..?" I just nodded, he came close and hugged me, "I'll always love you leo even if you do things like these, my heart will always belong to you.." I was now blushing like mad.. I put my face on the shoulder, and just let my emotions go, I started crying..

Cris noticed I was crying and broke the hug, my face was super close to his, I could hear him breathing, he kissed me passionately on my lips, I kissed him back. I broke the kiss so I could breathe, I told cris in a broken voice "I-I'm s-sorry .."

He sighed and said "Leo, love, if you ever apologise to me again I will be really mad.. you know I hate getting mad especially at you. Leo please, don't apologise to me again.." I just nodded and he asked if he can come in, I said sure and we played FIFA..

Sorry guys, but I'm ending it short here.
Have a good day|night or afternoon..